Rant

Theme Park bloke

Friday 8th January 2010Unless there is further significant snowfall, Yateley School will be open for Year 11 students tomorrow for an 11.00 am start. There will be a programme of lessons that will focus on revision for the forthcoming exams, coursework catch up and some general lessons. There will be cold food available from the canteen at lunchtime.Year 11 should report to the main Hall for registration for 11.00am. Years 12 and 13 who wish to use our facilities or who need advice about the forthcoming exams are welcome too.It is unlikely that the usual bus services will be running but we will confirm that on the website after 7.15 am tomorrow morning.Students should dress warmly but must include school uniform in their dress. They may, however, choose footwear more appropriate for the cold and slippery conditions.We will confirm the new arrangements for the Year 11 Taster Days and the Year 11 Information Evening tomorrow.Of course, we hope to open for all students on Monday and the forecast is looking more favourable but please refer to the usual channels of information for confirmation of this.M F Jackman, Headteacher

Years 10-13 being made to go into tomorrow. Utter joke if you ask me! It's going to freeze over like hell tonight and we're supposed to get more snow tomorrow morning- it'll be like an ice rink on the roads! I've only got to walk for 15 minutes but there's a good chance because I'm clumsly as hell I'll fall over. Half our teachers live in Wales- it's ridiculous, they can't make it over the bridge! How they expect 300 or so students to stay in school the whole day and do proper lesson astounds me. It's not the fact we're being kept out the snow, it's the fact they're saying our learning is more important than the lower school- at the end of the day it's no different to being sick for a few days. It's an utter joke.This exam I've got on Tuesday- tbh I'd rather just sit in the library for the day and revise for it. Even if I spent half an hour revising, my time would of been better spent than spending the day doing work which everyone is missing as half the students won't even turn up. It's made me so angry! And it has been so poorly organised!RAGEEEEEE!!!

It's okay my AS exams which I've done so much work for could poss be reschedulaed for June. Recieved news, thus grab the drinking and taking a break from revising until more ifo.

Lmao! That would piss me off so much, doing all that hard work only to be told you've got to wait another 5 minutes to show for it all.

I hate people. Someone can be your bestest mate and then they turn around and purposly blank you. Then you have ex's, yeah (swearword) them. If any friend ever tells you they will be there no matter what, you can always count on them to FAIL.

Oh dear, this doesn't sound good. :\ I'm here don't forget! Love you! :angry:

A rant about blooming school...Basically, we've slowly been getting our Mock Results back. Being the 'smartest' of the year, I'm always seen as the one to get a higher mark than. It does get slightly annoying at times, but in the end, I don't mind it too much. Basically, most of my Mocks were pretty bad - got quite a couple of Cs and Ds in parts of the English (got a couple of Bs and As also), got Cs in Physics and Chemistry and Biology, French and RE I'd rather not think about... Really, my only good one was Geography, which I got an A* in - even though I don't really like the subject. Considering I'm predicted A*s in all my subjects, I feel my Mocks were rubbish.As if that weren't bad enough, there are quite a few people who got higher marks than me who are rubbing it in my face, adding insult to injury and so on. The fact that I'm annoyed with myself for getting bad marks is hard enough to deal with - with others rubbing it in, it is just getting rather annoying!However, I feel at time that I'm being a bit of a snobby b*d! The fact that I've got an A* as well as a couple of As, Bs and Cs and I'm disappointed in myself and even slightly depressed about it when there are others who would kill for those results. Then I feel like an idiot for making a fuss over something that some see as 'petty'. Then I just get annoyed even more and just go round in circles beating myself up! Just so blooming annoying and I don't know what to blooming think! ARGH! :angry: Just to top it all of, I have my second piece of coursework for French to do tomorrow. The annoying thing is, I've had 5 French teachers in 5 years (all of which were rather bad) so don't really know French at all! Even worse, is that my current teacher is unfamiliar to the course we are doing, so thinks we have to do our coursework in controlled, exam-like conditions - when we actually don't! It piles a bit more stress on, which is actually unnecessary! Also, she's expecting us to do the coursework twice (one draft, one final) in 50 minutes, when it should actually take 2 hours! How that is even possible I will never know...Add this onto a Biology Unit 2 resit, which I've yet had a chance to revise, on Thursday and a French Unit 1 (Speaking) resit next Wednesday - which I've yet to receive any help for - along with everything else I've mentioned, I'm just about at breaking point!! :lol::lol:

"The fact that I've got an A* as well as a couple of As, Bs and Cs and I'm disappointed in myself and even slightly depressed about it when there are others who would kill for those results."

If you're disappointed, then maybe.. I should jump off a building because I am sooo depressed, emotional ( :angry: ) and upset because I got B in French, CC in Double Science, C in Maths, C in English, D in English Literature, E in Religious Ed, E in ICT and F in History, but somehow I am doing really well.JoshC, getting grades like that are AMAZING!!! Why the hell should you be disappointed? You have no reason to be depressed, for I wish 6 years ago, I had grades like that. You don't need to beat yourself down at all and you should be anything but disappointed.So by YOUR standards you expect yourself to get what? All A*'s? That is impossible! Furthermore JoshC, you're acting very stuck-up and snobbish, that getting grades like that are't good.

Whoa dude way to shoot a man when he's already down. Nobody tells you how you should feel Will, and I don't really see anyone barking down at you when you need to vent steam in here sometimes.You've taken everything Josh has said out of context, Josh said that he was disappointed because everyone, including himself were expecting higher marks than he got.

Heres yet another rant from me :angry: Right ok, so basically I have a really bad reputation in my town amongst teenagers because I'm A) Gay and supposedly "emo". I was always the quiet one in my secondary school and most of it was crap because one of my supposedly best friends told everyone that I was gay after I confided in him, so I got bullied quite a bit.Anyway, since starting college my social life has picked up quite a bit and I'm much more confident and proud about myself, but there still seems to be a large majority of teenagers who hate me because I'm gay (wth?!)and ME, I mean at least I don't act differently and try to be something I'm not, I act as ME ME ME ME. Is that so hard for people?To get to the point, yesterday some random popular weed-druggie added me on facebook (hes friends with all the "populars") just to tell me that I was a "dirty c**t" (excuse the language please). I'm still so angry that some random person I've never even talked to could think such a thing of me, all my true friends stood up for me (you know who you are) and I'm grateful and really appreciate your support :lol:But seriously, just because I'm gay doesnt make me a freak. GROW THE **** UP. We're not living in the stone age so stop acting like it. Its really pathetic. The ironic thing is, its apparently cool to be bisexual nowdays? "Oh look I'm kissing another guy/girl that makes me hot" ermm not it doesnt, you just look like a **** :lol:Rant over.

Yes, a very poor way of dealing with it, especially as it had been snowing all night and by sunrise the roads were more than seriously deadly already....I know it doesn't help you, but at least it did eventually make its way onto the site.Some haven't even bothered to update theirs!

Heres yet another rant from me :angry: Right ok, so basically I have a really bad reputation in my town amongst teenagers because I'm A) Gay and supposedly "emo". I was always the quiet one in my secondary school and most of it was crap because one of my supposedly best friends told everyone that I was gay after I confided in him, so I got bullied quite a bit.Anyway, since starting college my social life has picked up quite a bit and I'm much more confident and proud about myself, but there still seems to be a large majority of teenagers who hate me because I'm gay (wth?!)and ME, I mean at least I don't act differently and try to be something I'm not, I act as ME ME ME ME. Is that so hard for people?To get to the point, yesterday some random popular weed-druggie added me on facebook (hes friends with all the "populars") just to tell me that I was a "dirty c**t" (excuse the language please). I'm still so angry that some random person I've never even talked to could think such a thing of me, all my true friends stood up for me (you know who you are) and I'm grateful and really appreciate your support :lol:But seriously, just because I'm gay doesnt make me a freak. GROW THE **** UP. We're not living in the stone age so stop acting like it. Its really pathetic. The ironic thing is, its apparently cool to be bisexual nowdays? "Oh look I'm kissing another guy/girl that makes me hot" ermm not it doesnt, you just look like a **** :lol:Rant over.

Thats horrible Jack, I know what your going through it's happened to me on MSN before, and the worst part was they were my best friends, so I know what your going through, it's awful how mean some people can be now, I hope it gets better for you soon. :lol:

Well Jack, that is utterly disgusting and I would rather be friends with you, than some weed-smoking druggie and I wouldn't have you any other way. I appreciate and respect you because you have the confidence, the maturity and the acceptance in yourself to face the world and become openly-gay.And btw, I left that beast a message on your profile, when you have the time..take a look-see :angry:GaGa would be proud of me!JoshC, I don't mean to come down on you that much but, I can't believe you're complaining that you got a A*, A's, B's and C's and even a few D's, when that's really good and you're right to have high standards but not as high as that. You're right people would kill for grades like that but, you should be happy, lucky and satisified because there are thousands of students who don't get grades as high as that.Think of yourself as well-of, don't put so much pressure on yourself or otherwise that will ruin you

Heres yet another rant from me :angry: Right ok, so basically I have a really bad reputation in my town amongst teenagers because I'm A) Gay and supposedly "emo". I was always the quiet one in my secondary school and most of it was crap because one of my supposedly best friends told everyone that I was gay after I confided in him, so I got bullied quite a bit.Anyway, since starting college my social life has picked up quite a bit and I'm much more confident and proud about myself, but there still seems to be a large majority of teenagers who hate me because I'm gay (wth?!)and ME, I mean at least I don't act differently and try to be something I'm not, I act as ME ME ME ME. Is that so hard for people?To get to the point, yesterday some random popular weed-druggie added me on facebook (hes friends with all the "populars") just to tell me that I was a "dirty c**t" (excuse the language please). I'm still so angry that some random person I've never even talked to could think such a thing of me, all my true friends stood up for me (you know who you are) and I'm grateful and really appreciate your support :lol:

I am so sorry that you people are giving you a crap time because you are gay. :lol:Most people know I am bisexual and I have nothing to hide... apart from my family atm :lol:Because you are openly gay, you shouldn't have this problem, but when all the "rebels" knew about me being bi, they were shocked.However, I just had a laugh with them about it. (Can't state what was said as there would be too many stars blocking out words).The only thing I reconmend you do is keep your chin up, smile and be happy with who you are.Why should you change for somebody else?

But seriously, just because I'm gay doesnt make me a freak. GROW THE **** UP. We're not living in the stone age so stop acting like it. Its really pathetic. The ironic thing is, its apparently cool to be bisexual nowdays? "Oh look I'm kissing another guy/girl that makes me hot" ermm not it doesnt, you just look like a **** :lol:

If it was cool to be Bisexual, I think you would find someone from Brighton would know!I have not heard anything about it being cool.And even if someone said it was, I would probably just say ..."Well, what is the difference whether you are to guys, girls or both!"

But seriously, just because I'm gay doesnt make me a freak. GROW THE **** UP. We're not living in the stone age so stop acting like it. Its really pathetic. The ironic thing is, its apparently cool to be bisexual nowdays? "Oh look I'm kissing another guy/girl that makes me hot" ermm not it doesnt, you just look like a **** :angry:

What's just confused me, is that you spent a lot of time writing out a post complaining how everyone stereotypes Gay's and how you're annoyed with people treating you different and calling you names because of your sexuality, and then you go and say that bi's look like ****s. Erm, ok...