Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

http://www.thorpeparkguide.com/archives/pr...tos/feb09-9.jpgLook at the fans in that photo; it seems there are motors of some kind attached to the exterior side of them, proposing that they will spin. If you ask me, they look too crisp and fresh, they need roughing up like the damping effect on the wood.

For all we know, the fans may actually be used. If the fans are damaged then I can't see how they would work. Maybe they should add some red paint to symbolize blood. Other than that, the theme looks amazing!

I'm new to this so be nice ;) does anyone know if they've announced the winners of that first ride competition or not?sorry if this has been discussed before but I couldn't be bothered to go through like 40 pages :D

To put it simply, no. But hopefully they will be soon. :D

Entrance (and view in 'all sizes')They've installed the information boards etc and the signs about each queue. Just waiting for a big "Saw - The Ride" sign in the centre I think. Also you can see that they have installed some cameras which look good eg. entrance structure and corner of station building. Details darling details.Ally Graham's photos - southparks.

I'm pretty sure the plans don't show any sign in the centre of that structure above the access gates.I think the sign saying Saw the ride will be in the middle of that area as you enter the island.

True. I'm pretty sure the feature sign was intended for the space where the shop now stands. Likely to be placed on top of or next to the shop I suppose.

Are they leaving the shop blue? And is the car just going to be parked there?Wont last very long if it is ;)

Surely this is the only ride at Thorpe where the theme benefits from the presence of chavs :D (if they're going for the neglect abandoned look 'n' all :D)Nope there are plans on some site I saw the other day for how the shop is going to be themed, it's going to be brown with writing of some sort (tba) on the side you'll see when you enter the island.

Surely this is the only ride at Thorpe where the theme benefits from the presence of chavs :D (if they're going for the neglect abandoned look 'n' all ;))Nope there are plans on some site I saw the other day for how the shop is going to be themed, it's going to be brown with writing of some sort (tba) on the side you'll see when you enter the island.

Any chance of a link to that site? Havent seen any pics of theming on the shop :D

The 'blue hut' is the basis for the shop. As you can see from this photo, a more permanent roof has been put on, soon to be followed by walls.

They're putting walls around the shop? :D Surely that defeats the whole point of using porta-kabins for the shop?

They're putting walls around the shop? ;) Surely that defeats the whole point of using porta-kabins for the shop?

Would you rather them keep it plain, blue, corrogated iron? Lol.Looking back at the plans, how did we not figure it out that it was going to be based around the Saw films? There were clues everywhere!

Would you rather them keep it plain, blue, corrogated iron? Lol.Looking back at the plans, how did we not figure it out that it was going to be based around the Saw films? There were clues everywhere!

I know I saw that aswell looking back at the Discovery video with the key that really made me feel stupid.