Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

I hate the fact that SAW is being branded as only worth it for the theming by some people. The ride itself looks great, yes, Eurofighters might not be the best in the world, but so what! A fast ride (second fastest in the park) along with some decent looking loops, great turns as well as the dark section and queue line experience - I wouldn't have cared if the ride wasn't endorsed by Lionsgate, the ride is going to be great!

Yes but it's because of the theming that there is a queue line experience and an indoor section.

There's now wooden fencing across the area with paving into the Colossus access bridge begining, the bridge has wire fencing and the're been more photobooth work done, also more queue line fencing && general ride fencing.That's what I saw today at what was possibly THE worst visit to the park I've had :)Pitures:Posted ImagePosted Image

I also saw them laying down tarmac where an entrance to the island will be, This is in Colossus queue line.Here is a URL for the tarmac video,

:)By the way Fastrack this season is as follows,EXTREME - £9Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, X:| No Way Out, Loggers Leap OR Tidal WaveACCELERATOR - Stealth, Samurai, Vortex and RushSAW - The Ride AND Stealth - Singles - £4 EachSingles All Rides With Fastrack EXCLUDING SAW - The Ride And Stealth £3 EachSo I suppose this means that Slammer fastrack has been discontinued in a package as they do not have Adrenaline Fastrack anymoreBy the way I got this information from posters on fastrack kiosks around the park.

Oh dear, adding Stealth in a package is going to create more queues than ever. I understand why they removed Slammer's Fastrack though, it created a lot of confusion and Slammer doesn't really get any massive queues anyway. Maybe you can only purchase Fastrack for Slammer with singles. They must have also removed the Hydration package too. I also honestly doubt that have got rid of Ultimate Fastack (I will be upset if they did, I actually brought that a lot). Maybe haven't put on a 'price tag' on it yet.

The plans say the the large middle part of the ride queue enterance will be the access road. To what, I don't know.

Possibly to the back of the coaster behind the building, or for deliveries to the shop? But IMO it seems pretty odd of them not using the largest part as a queue line. I'm not entirely convinced by this.

Ha, I like they haven't printed Mrs T's full name. MRS THISTLETWAT :)What the hell was going on with Avenue Q at Thorpe?!This topic has gone way off topic now. This car idea looks good and adds even more to themeing but I suspect this could be a repeat of Stealths car and it will shortly make its way over to the farm and never be seen again?

Thanks for confirming Mac (I see that price increasing soon though). Mentioning the police car gave me an idea. They should actually crash it and place is around the queueline for Saw or dump it in the Tidal Wave water (of course so that it is stabled and there isn't no oil to pollute the water). That would be pretty cool.Also I have just remembered this is a topic for Saw, apologies for going off-topic.