Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

I hope the Saw theme is incorporated somehow, at some point in the ride. However I will be quite dissapointed if its playing on a loop in the outdoor queueline because that will be the most irritating thing ever in a long queue. Wouldn't mind it being the in the background of a Jigsaw video though, that would be quite cool actually.

Yeah that would be funky for the outdoor queue. It's kind of similar to how Alton Towers incorporate In The Hall Of The Mountain King nowadays, with the normal Towers Street theme playing and then every 7 or 8 minutes you get ITHOTMK. Works quite well.

If you don't wanna know what the commercial has, then don't highlight the below text :P

Starts off with the Pearl and Dean thingy, then it distorts and it says "YOU CONQUERED STEATH, and shows Stealth, and so on for Inferno and Colossus", then Jigsaw comes up saying "Hello, I want to play a game". Then it shows a car going down the drop under the headchopper with the blades spinning, and then says Saw the Ride, Thorpe Park.

I am also going to see the Unborn.Well I'm hoping il see it especialy since I'm going to Vue aswell and its the same film :P Il try to film it but dont get you hopes up people.

I really wouldnt say that on a forum, as it is illegal to film in a cinema. So be careful what you say about things like that, as we know that Thorpe Park read fan forums like this.