Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

In the last few seconds of the video ^I have a day off on TUESDAY. Two days before the thursday preveiw. How much of an epic fail is that?!? WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! But can anyone who has gone to the saw preveiw tell me where the entrance is and things to look out for so I can beat the chavs and other coaster noobs? Thanks!

Here's another Video from Yesterday I took (may take a while to load). You can hear “Billy” the evil puppet laughing and other clang sounds being played just before you go up the lift hill. It does stop a little going through the brakes but all Euro-Fighters always do that.

Oh god wow, thanks for that. That sounds so exciting :) it really makes me feel quite scared listening to that. This ride is gonna be HUGE :)

I could just about hear the evil puppet noises, but the music from Colossus seemed to drown it out a lot :DAnd just found out, thanks to Andy Hine MBE, chairman of the RCCGB that I will be riding Saw on the 12th of this month, thanks to a club members competition. I think I am one of 5 members. :P:):) Woohooooooo!!! :P

When it first got revealed that it was gonna be themed around Saw, I was proper disappointed. But now I have to admit, having seen the amount of themeing and attention to detail, I am really looking forward to what is going to be probably Thorpe's only really well-themed ride right now. Add to that that the ride itself looks reeeeeeeeeeeal smooth going around the track (what I love about Inferno;what I hate about Colossus), I am seriously excited.

I got an email from Thorpe saying that I've won the chance to go on the 13th and be one of the first to ride. Firstly I was wondering if anyone else go the email (everyone may have got it), and secondly will the rides available to the annual pass holders be available to us?Thanks.Edit: O and do we actually have to pay to go?