Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

I'm hoping that the announcements will be done in a video style with Jigsaws voice, but for breakdown announcements I think they should be average Joe's voice.If a breakdown announcement was done in Jigsaws voice, people may think its not real and part of the theme, wheras if its average Joe's voice it will make it clear whats happeened and easy to understand.

Whatever happened to this non-spinning windmill that H&S wouldn't allow to spin, has it been dropped? I don't see the windmill anywhere.

It wasn't health and safety that didn't allow it, it was the surrey council. It couldn't spin due to interfering with the aircraft control or something...

I know it sounds a bit picky, but one thing that would annoy me is if the ground is un-themed. It would be pretty easy to stain some bloody footprints heading towards the entrance of the queue and a few blood splatters across that main area, otherwise leaving it looking like new laid brickwork will spoil the great attention to detail they've put into the other parts of the area. I would love to see some heavy bass from the Saw sountrack in the station too. They should get a Bose Cannon over from Inferno :PI hope everyone who's going for Friday or Saturday has a great time! Looking forward to pictures and reviews!

^hmmm...I don't know whether they would do that or not. It would be a nice addition, but I don't think the ground is something they would really need to worry about. I'd rather see them put all the effort into the actual buildings etc, before they start adding bits like that.

Having an 'average joe' voice over for serious announcements may still be a bit lame - but could it not possibly be similar to the voice from Nemesis' break-downs? Even if it is a "normal" voice, a bit of character wouldn't go a miss. I can't wait 'till opening now! It's come round so quickly :),

Saturday 7th March 2009 – The site was very busy all day with worker and ride testing and polishing, getting ready for next week. More painting and signs around the place and extra themeing going on. The police car will hopefully be staying because of the siren sounds and flashing lights going on. The Colossus and Samurai queue lines have been extended. New paving is being laid from Samurai to SAW. (Spoiler) lots of sounds being played around the area such as the loud clangs, dog barking, police sirens, and “Billy” the evil puppet laughing just before you go up the lift. And much more sound you can just about hear on my videos.See Pictures or

.Posted ImagePosted Imagethorpepark09.blogspot.com!