Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

^ Me thinks that TV will be used for the actual ride itself. The TV is at the bottom of the LIFT. This can be identified by the chains. Plus, the queue will not be in any close proximity to this area. Hopefully, this TV screen will be used on the ride as a little pre-show before the drop. Maybe Jigsaw shows his 'trap video' and then sends you up the lift. That would be cool.EDIT: Yes, I meant lift... :P

Me thinks that the tv will also be there for a video just as you are about to go up the lift. Also... One of my friends brothers has been onto the area and he said that there are more head choppers inside which are much closer to your head than the other one outside. Thats all he told me so just thought you would all want to know.

I'm so excited about saw now I feel kinda sick just thinking about it. But the bit that really kills me is that I cant go on friday cos I'm stuck at school. So I will have to go with all the chavs on saturday :P oh well... The cool bit though, is that when I ride Saw the ride, Ill make a reveiw of it for the European coaster clubs magazine!

Me thinks that the tv will also be there for a video just as you are about to go up the lift. Also... One of my friends brothers has been onto the area and he said that there are more head choppers inside which are much closer to your head than the other one outside. Thats all he told me so just thought you would all want to know.

Wow head choppers inside? they will be so much more scary than the one outisde if you can't see them coming.

I dont find head choppers that effective :P . although saw has blades, hopefully it will feel like your crashing into them!!edit:Iv'e just seen these comments on youtube. I didn't know anything about this.The first people went on on SundayI was part of a film crew who shot the advert for TP on Tuesday & WednesdayTuesday I did 12 runsWednesday I did 23The novelty has definetly warn off !and"If you like Stealth or Nemesis then I'm sure you will love thisI felt quite battered when we were done but then I was not able to hold onIts very intense after the main drop it is totally full on till you get back to the station there is no coasting along to the next loop its just bang, bang, bangThe decoration was not finnished when we were there but what was done was quite tame relative to the films which are gross"

If u wanna know ask Darren Smith lol

STALKER! Good luck with that, why on EARTH would he spoil the ride for you? It's open soon, go and experience it for yourself.. if you're brave enough.Am I the only one here who loves the image marketing are using (my avatar and the one used in the AP event banner)? I hope we get to see the full version of that somewhere, shame to see it cropped everywhere.The YouTube comments are interesting too, 35 rides? Ouch, reminds me of the Colossus advert out-take, where the guy starts throWIng up through the inlines!

I'd be careful what you say James, you could get staff into trouble :PI don't think staff have ridden it yet, although I think people who were involved in making the advert have.

Some of them have :PCan't say anymore :PAnd I've seen that Colossus outtake...that was a lot of sick!

If that is true, next time can you please put it in spoiler tags? It is really annoying for some people who don't want to find out until they ride it, so after waiting for so long to ride it, it would be rather infuriating for someone to blurt it out on a forum without any pre-warning. I'm just saying that it can ruin the experience for some people. And that goes for people who ride it on Thursday/Friday. You might be bursting to tell everyone all about it, but a lot of people won't have ridden it and therefore might not want to know all about it yet.