Phill

Random

Hmm.... had an exam today, waited up bexleheath with my friend, came home, ate some lunch, and then went to bed!! :D I didn't wake up until like 19:00, and I'm actually just getting tired again, something is like seriously wrong. : \

Hmmm... I'm under strict orders to post something apparently.So yeah, this is a post, and this is what it looks like. :( < that smiley is round and has sunglasses on it.Yep.Ahh... I think I might answer Seb's question from another topic.*Looks*:(!!!Just realized it dissappeared when *someone* messed up the forum.Well it went something like this.....

LOL Sheepie wtf? Blud? Brederin./ breadbin? Have you been revising Chav?

Errrm, no, although that would be a pretty cool idea tbh.Actually, I think we should do that, we should create a TPM Chav group. We can take classes in being pathetic and sad (wow I just described myself) and a complete waste of space.Hmmmm is that enough for you now Marc?Don't say I never do anything for you eh?! :unsure:

What, we're meeting at Thorpe?! And to think I would have gone all the way to Alton Towers for absolutely no reason. :unsure: Lol... I dunno, I'll MSN you or something in a minute.

Please somone talk. I'm so ill and I can't sleep as my mother has gone out to pick my step dad up and I have to look after my brother and sister.Please relieve me.It's lonely at this time. :unsure:

Oh dear, another day, Another mishap. My internet access at school has been removed, becuase I have been abusing it. Mainly, stealing code off some boff in my class's website, putting it on mine. He called me a hacker, and now I have no internet access at school. Ahh, school.

Yeah well me and Joe send each other PMs at school all the time when we're in PC rooms! Thats not really abusing the system at our school though! Its more typing s**t f**kING BOLLOCKS all over your work that gets us done :unsure:

in one it lesson someone got totally shouted at for playing line rider and then everyone else played it for the rest of the lesson.Next it lesson (oh thats tommorow) I'm gonna try out that website Proxy Demon to see if I can unblock the website's that have been blocked (dunno if it will work)