Random

Phill

LOL!Please help me!!! I'm listenig to Shayne Ward. This is an all time low for me- I've hit rock bottom HAHA!!But seriously, when people see me at Thorpe, just hit me, I need to be punished for listening to him. I blame my mate tbh.And yes I am aware that saying that I need to be punished sounds bad :D

I was having such a brilliant day. Got up at 8:30, got ready and went to the station. Train to guilford only cost me ?4 which is reasonably cheap in this day and age. Got to guilford, small walk to Spectrum and paid only ?4.70 to go ice skating and we were in there from 12:00-4pm. Was excellent, love ice skating. Then things started to go bad. My friend broke her camera so she was upset. Then I kept saying the wrong things and probably p***ed everyone off. Went to nandos and then asked my dad to pick me up... we was 20mins late and I was freezing. Got in the car and then he was moaning at me about one of the teacher comments I got in the progress report.Got home, looked at the progress report and it was a blatent lie! GRRRR, so I had to explain that to my parents, and when they finally believed me they went off on one about how they dont need this stresss etc. =[Apparently I have been entered for a Geography Foundtain paper aswell which isnt want I wanted and it will probably cost me to change that. And now all the ice skating has bruised me and blitered me on my bum, ankles, knees and feet.I dont wanna got to school tomorrow.

Aw, poor yous, and I thought I was having a bad day...I'm sure you weren't pissing peoples off, probably quite the contrary, but just thinking too much about what you said in retrospect... I do it all the time, find a nice movie or something perhaps, take your mind off things =]Also, with your Geography entry, make sure you mention it ASAP, there isn't normally a charge, but some exam boards have been changing how things work (max is about ?20 for an entry change I think). If you get in quick enough, they may not have been sent off yet.Tomorrow's a new day :D

ummm, does anyone have any suggestions for this? msn seems to have logged me out automatically and every time I try to get back on It wont log me on.

This happened to me last week. It was so annoying. In the end, I just got a new account, and I spent a lovely hour tranferring all of my contacts from one place to the other :D

General Rule...Y=ax^n+BX^m Gradient Function...nax^n-1 +bmx^m-1If I understand that (barely) why dont I understand...y=(square root of)X ----> y=x^0.5which apparently means that the gradient function is...0.5x^(-0.5)*cries* I hate maths. :DANGREY EDIT: Oh and apparently I have to throw in the small increment method in there somewhere...

Edited by Cringle

Don't worry, chances are you won't need it :DCor, GCSE Maths seems a piece of piss once you've tried A-Level =|

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! I am not touching A-Level maths for anything on the earth.I worked it out in the end though. It wasnt that hard - I just had to draw out the curve Y=X^0.5 and then show that the values are too small to predict using the small increment method and then use the general rule that I found out earlier and create a gradient function so I could work out the actual gradients of the curve blah blah blah to prove that the general rule works etc.well I hope thats what he wanted me to do anyway.Luckily I am not too bad at maths - just takes me over 6 hours to work it out :D

Eurgh, Stats, just Maths but somehow more irrelevant.What are you doing for your coursework? I'm sure I have my old bit lying around somewhere on my PC... =PActually, not sure how much of it I did on PC. I was right proud of that too, had some snazzy stuff in it! >_>

I'm bored, tired, happy, busting for a pee, I want to play Uno/ Monopoly/ Jenga (avec alcohol) and tbh I need to actually go on a rollercoaster. I need my fix- I've tried other methods to get the fight or flight response going, but nothing satisfies me as much as a good ride.:D(Saddo rant over now =])

I went to france and as you come off the ferry you see those factory's and trust me they make slough look clean but the rest of france was alright especcially space mountain at the front...(it make's you cry (well your eye's water)(end the...(is their a limit to how many brackets you can have inside brackets)...Brackets))(note this post include's random brackets)

I went to france and as you come off the ferry you see those factory's and trust me they make slough look clean but the rest of france was alright especcially space mountain at the front...(it make's you cry (well your eye's water)(end the...(is their a limit to how many brackets you can have inside brackets)...Brackets))(note this post include's random brackets)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol. I feel sorry for your english teacher :Dps. Technically, you can have as many brackets as you want in side brackets... so go nuts - if you havent already.