Random

Phill

I already have one, but its broken, I want them to swap it out for me.

The point is still the same though. I've had the same mouse since I can remember and it still works fine, I don't see why I'd need something else which does basically the exact same thing for more money. And it can't be very mighty if it's broken. :D

Went to Cardiff today with my Mum and Dad for a rather large shopping spree ^.^Winding up my mother is hilarious, I saw a poster of the Welsh rugby union team in HMV and I was like 'Oooooh Mum look, can I get it?' and she got soo funny about it. She said she'd be 'so angry' if I put it on my wall. When I asked her why all she could reply with was 'because for a start the red would clash with your move walls'. Nice one Mum!So then we were in Waterstones and I saw the book of Welsh rugby and flicked through it until I came to Leigh Halfpenny and I was like 'Look Mum, it's Leigh Halfpenny!' and she stood there like :| I think I've totally disgraced my family xD but I love it in Cardiff, not only do most people have a welsh accent, they are also quite small over there! So me and my tiny Mum fitted in perfectly ^.^

A welsh accent in Cardiff? thats new to me, Cardiff is practically a part of england, I find it hard to find welsh people there!

Well this is what I was thinking as Cardiff is like the least Welsh place ever xD Can I just say I love the way the Welsh say 'here', I always giggle when I hear it. Truly random- I'm wearing 'Ninja' green nail varnish. Collection 2000, FTW!

Gemma!Glee is absolutely amazing! I agree that it's a little odd that your parents are into it. I think it should be forbidden that they should like this style of TV! :D

They think it's the best thing since sliced bread xD It's hilarious, I woke up Tuesday morning and my Dad was like 'Gemma, have you watched Glee yet?' and I was like ':| I've literally just woken up Dad, no.' and he was like 'Oooh well I have! It's amazing!' I haven't seen them get this excited about something on TV since.. well, ever really!

Glee = AWESOME ! I only watched it because one of my friends suggested I did. So I started and now I'm hooked ! Me and my friend now text each other during Glee about what is going on...(My god, I sound like an absolute loser....Who texts about a program that both of you are watching??? Oh my god, I'm going insane.... :D )

Glee = AWESOME ! I only watched it because one of my friends suggested I did. So I started and now I'm hooked ! Me and my friend now text each other during Glee about what is going on...(My god, I sound like an absolute loser....Who texts about a program that both of you are watching??? Oh my god, I'm going insane.... :D )

Haha! Don't worry you're not alone, I text my best friend during rugby games sometimes. She doesn't even like it and I give her random little updates xD and even then half the time the conversation slowly drifts away from rugby and onto something totally random.You're both watching it? Well that is a little sad (; I do that with movie quotes though xD