Random

Phill

Steve - You need a better quality projector! :PAnd well done for giving up smoking!!!!!Mikey - Oh dear :P However, I had a simular experience when I was in the shower. I don't know why Rumba Rapids came into my head and I could hear the old queue line announcement. :P(The start bit which sounded like poping bubbles :P)My random - My fry up was yum!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244354/Teenagers-body-footpath-canal.htmlA horrific piece of news that has made me wake up to reality. This girl is a sister of a friend and the place her body was found is not far from my house at all. I've spent all evening thinking about how grateful I am and how much we take people for granted. Cherish every day, every hour, for you do not know what the next may bring. May she rest in Peace.

Cherish every day, every hour, for you do not know what the next may bring.

I completely agree. That's why I believe and live my life by the phrase: Life is for living. If there's something you want to do, do it!Recent circumstances (family and other) have made me realise how quickly a life can end. So, why should we give up our dreams, and not do what we want to? We shouldn't. Every moment is precious. Noone knows how many they've got left.

I just had such an odd moment when I realized the little jingle to say my DVD has finished burning was the ride end jingle for Carousel at Thorpe.Pah!

I used to have a program for DVD Ripping, and the jingle at the end of the ripping process was too the Carousel Jingle.Nothing like a good piece of Royalty Free Music! :P

Steve - You need a better quality projector! :P

My projector is high quality, the problem was my camera.That will be all. :P