Random

Phill

Click on ToolsInternet OptionsSecurityLower the limit of security and you should be able to access it.I am sure I might be very popular with your Dad now! :(

I hope you dont honestly think those Security Options on Internet Explorer actually work!? :angry:

That is the good thing about having parents with no knowledge of computers :(You could maybe try to remove the programme from Control Panel?I am no ICT expert so I dunno whether it would work or not :(

That wont work, it will require an Administrators Username & PasswordGood Idea though. :(

I think all you need to do here Dan is just explain to them that you are approaching an age where you are able to make your own decisions. Sit them down and explain to them that you can be trusted, and that the Internet isn't as bad as the Media makes it out to be. It's only that bad if you don't actually know how to use the internet, which you do.In other words, tell them to back off and give you a little more space and freedom, but of course, don't actually say those words, just words to that effect.

I quit. I wasn't dumped. Ta x

I'm posting this on behalf of Chris.Ryan thought Chris was dumped (as a moderator) which is infact incorrect. Chris actually stepped down from the position.Just to clear up any confusion. :angry: