Random

Phill

Pssh, I'm an intelligent fan who will be watching Episode 11 on the 13th April :D

Haha same, got every episode of desperate housewives ever on my pc.. and always download when the next is available :DOho and I'm susan.. though I would never be so ruling over my children (nor so clumsy :D)!

I'm freddie Kruger with long nails LOL, also mixed in with Predator > coz I'm deadly. I'd have a mix of the Mummy, coz I have a loud voice and my skinz so tanned, I'm BBQ'd.But ultimatly, I'd be a male Gorgon > I can pose so well and look so well, I turn people to stone

I think that might be true:Cute Bunny Seb who goes on a massive killing spree, its like that horror film Bart and his family watch in The Simpsons.A little doll, possessed sp? and kills people (Lenny has a small role)I hope no-one gets offended TPDan: Possibility of the jungle monsters from The Mummy Returns or ChuckyJoe: The Terminator 2 Robot (That's actually a compliment ^^)Chrissy: The seductive Italian woman from Ghost Ship (Scene: She charms this black guy into falling into elevator shaft, impaling him on spikesOR Famke Jennseen SP? from James Bond 007 Goldeneye (the woman who kills people, using her legs and breaking neck.Also seen in The Simpsons, where the family move to Cypress Hill/Gardens and Homer's new boss, is a criminal mastermind, the volcano opens and woman flip for+backwards and one breaks a guys neck using her legs LOL.Chelski: The blonde woman fom Termiator 3 or Heidi Klum from James Bond Everything or Nothing PS2 game