Random

Phill

Only my friends understand what I mean when I say that.Basically I have a specific bus I have to get on. If I miss it I have to walk a long way. The school might have cancelled the bus.Simple enough for you?

If your schools open, they wouldn't have cancelled the bus. The bus company has a contract to run and will do it regardless. Even if only one year groups open, both your school and your bus company has a legal right to get you to school. Extremely simple love.And what you're talking about is what I was thinking about. I live in the middle of the countryside with no bus routes going anywhere near the school, all of our buses are "specific buses".

I told myself, but then again I hate them. Took me 30mins to f**king start up a normal (NON-NETWORKED) iMac which is erm.. 2yrs old now. f**king useless!Just gotta hate them.. they dont like me.. so yeah! Compared to the dells which always work and start up and login in about a minute.. ger

I hate macs > mouse and keyboard controls, ewwI was told by many high-up people in the computer industry that Macs have alot of bugs and problems with them. Alot of them that only a small number of mac users know about.

So, if I dont notice the bugs.. their not an issue?The keyboard layout and mouse controls are the exact same..@peter; my mac starts in under 8 secs. with any program ready for use.

My Mac is about 2 years old and starts up in under 30 seconds. When have school computers ever been good?And Will, make an educated debate rather than "my friend so", really wow? The mouse and keyboard are the exact same. It amazes me people still think Macs have one button, they haven't had one button for years now, in-fact, Macs had right click before PCs, but it was later removed as the Mac operating system didn't need right clicking because of its design. Ta.

It amazes me people still think Macs have one button, they haven't had one button for years now, in-fact, Macs had right click before PCs, but it was later removed as the Mac operating system didn't need right clicking because of its design.

So why did they bring it back..