Random

Phill

The controls are practically the same, bar from a few minor things - took about 5 mins to get used to. Iv had my mac for about 9 months, not one single problem - I've yet to see these 'bugs'. Friend just bought a dell, with latest anti-virus, within 2 weeks its already got infected.

yeah, but instead of ctrl its got cmd.Command/Control.

Which means the same thing.. do something. Whats the point in it when the control/command keyboard function doesn't do much, instead you have to use cloverleaf.. I'm sure cloverleaf isn't a command word :angry:

Copying and pasting is easier since C and V are right along side it.

Wow, never thought of that before. The much easier not spacing your hand out 2cm.. tbh my fingers cope better with the control + v, as there isn't physically enough space for my fingers otherwise. Interesting way to try and advertise/bum a mac.. but okay.

Wow, never thought of that before. The much easier not spacing your hand out 2cm.. tbh my fingers cope better with the control + v, as there isn't physically enough space for my fingers otherwise. Interesting way to try and advertise/bum a mac.. but okay.

Actually, at school I get quite frustrated with the usual keyboard layout. Why is the ctrl key so far away from the actual shortcuts? Its all these little things that build up and give macs that edge.

Whilst the iPhone’s touch screen interface – it only has one physical button – has helped to make it so popular, it was always obvious that this was going to make it pretty inaccessible to visually impaired people. But it comes as a bit of a surprise that it isn’t accessible to hearing impaired users either.Is this the least accessible device ever?!OMG :angry:!