Random

Phill

Off to Brighton tomorrow, anyone know if the rides on the pier are worth it?

Been to brighton pier a couple of times, nothing too great there I'm afrad. They've got a couple of mini coasters ( one which includes a loop ) funnish I suppose. And a few flats :D A mini log flume I believe. There was one ride there which I heard was great fun but was closed when I went. Very costly though! Anyway have fun anyway! got some great restaurants!

I'm so furious at the camera depart at college, on friday, I was given/booked out a camera to use for my Final Main Project:1.5 - 2 minute stop-motion animation (same animation use in Wallace & Gromit AND Nightmare Before Christmas)using a heavily themed setI got woken up from my heavy slumber told that I had to give camera back coz of a double booking and that the other teacher who, gave me camera hadnt checked the equipment booking form.Damn teacher, aint doing her effin job :D > she was a woman (trust women to do jobs ) nah j/k

Did you know that on TV in America there like adverts every 7 mins or so and that theres roughly 2 car adverts per break. LOL they have an advert for getting rid of tics and shiz on dogs, and its a little dog singing 'there aint no tics on me, there maybe some on you mugs but there aint no tics on me'