Random

Phill

I don't think you have anger issues but I don't really know you as well as your friends do, so I can't comment. But then again, everyone has bad times, bad days, pressure building up from work/school/life. It happens to everyone, I accidently slammed my finger in the door yesterday night and started working up a rage.I was quite annoyed that I didn't get a job last year as I have missed out on so many parties, BBQ's, birthdays, events. I like summer as its the time where there's no school and no pressure, so I can be myself. And my friends and family said that I am more calm & relaxed in the summer.Winter = too cold to enjoy myselfSpring = finishing off workAutumn = too busy preparing for life choicesWhat about other people? anything nice?

I regret to inform, that I do not have anger issues nor have ever got into trouble relating to anger or aggression.---------------I would like to change topic (to avoid awkwardness) and talk about summer holidaysAny of you going abroad or going anywhere or even just plainly, what are you plans for the summer?

yes you soooo do =Danyway... disneyland california for 2 weeks baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(calm) I am not trying to create an awkward moment but I would know if I did have a problem and to be truthful, you don't know me at all. Let alone, others who know me more than yourself. A problem that exists with MSN & online forums that people can't really tell in what way something is said. It could be in a calm manner, a nice manner, an angry manner or in a jokey-way, to name a few.---------------------I will be able to come on the Alton Towers summer trip, if that goes according to plan in light of new circumstances. Time to get an AP <_<

(angry) I am trying to create an awkward moment, I have a problem and to be truthful, you don't know me at all. I'm ANGRY! *(SPAM)*A problem that exists with MSN & online forums that people can't really tell in what way something is said. It could be in a calm manner, a nice manner, an angry manner or in a jokey-way, to name a few.SPAM

I just finished off one of my big projects: Website in Dreamweaver. So I'm very happy and I start my new job this sunday.So I'm all happy.I'm going to see Indiana Jones at the weekend, so good good. I won't spill anything, just give general info:Acting good? Plot good? Duration long? basic things and obviously, no spoilers.

Wow! <_< that don't look like you, I mean obv it is you but I can't really recognize any resemblance.Awww Peter :P whys, whats wrong with the diner? and hate to ask another Q, but how could me out of anyone be any improvement?LOl FrankieI'll happily talk to you, you bundle of joy.---------------I don't quite understand what Seb is trying to say, but me thinks its funny even though I have no idea. But I do have a vague idea. Anyone fill in blanks?

Now I have a clear idea <_< Seb has won comedian of the year and TPM's resident funny man.I'm printing that off and gonna give that to a certain someone I know :P.Awws Phil looks so young, I look like I need to loose some weight > off to the pool