Random

Phill

What did he promise? BorisMost political figures such as Condalizza sp?, Bush, Blair; all they do is make empty promises, abuse their power and are mostly corrupt.There is this woman who is running for USA presidency, of the greenpeace/green party. She apparently wants to change the world and stop global warming.If Barack wins, he'd be the first Black US president and if Hilary wins, she'd be the first female president and also the first president, whose spouse was a president before. Having Hilary as President, would be like having two presidents and twice the power. But the only disadvantage is that, two might squable as to what happens.Bill might want to do somethings his way and Hil, somethings her way. They naturally would have problems making decisions and deciding on who is in power/who is the main president. That's why it is only good to have one president.If Hilary becomes president, does that mean that Bill Clinton becomes the president's first man as in to, first lady?

That includes me:I picked You, Holly for you hugsMaking us teens pay for buses is only going to increase the rate of chave-related crimes.I dont pay for buses and the kids that go to RaynesPark "school", who get on the same bus I get on, will be "well Pee'd

That includes me:I picked You, Holly for you hugsMaking us teens pay for buses is only going to increase the rate of chave-related crimes.I dont pay for buses and the kids that go to RaynesPark "school", who get on the same bus I get on, will be "well Pee'd

As opposed to them getting on free and increasing the chav related crimes :P

Well, there are two member of this forum that have gone to Raynes Park; isn't it a bit stereotypical to call them chavs? Seeing as they are about as anti chav as you could get...

Surely a 'chav' is more likely to get the bus and thus increase crime if it's free than if you have to pay, Will? Also, can we end the stereotypes please, they really grind my gears.Besides, as far as I'm aware Brois Johnson's plan is to take free travel away from those who abuse it, cause a nuisance, graffiti, vandalise etc. etc. Kinda figures.

Surely a 'chav' is more likely to get the bus and thus increase crime if it's free than if you have to pay, Will? Also, can we end the stereotypes please, they really grind my gears.Besides, as far as I'm aware Brois Johnson's plan is to take free travel away from those who abuse it, cause a nuisance, graffiti, vandalise etc. etc. Kinda figures.

That would be a good plan but sometimes its not just chavs. If someone annoys me I will say something. As for stereotyping, its what people do to seperate themselves from people who are different so its not exactly a crime.

I did not say that chavs go to Raynespark, OR that anyone who goes there is. As one of my good friends went there.What I did say was that making everyone including teenagers, would increase chav-related crimes. And that the kids who go to that school and the other schools in the area and in the country would be p****d off. I named Raynes as an example. I said us teens which include me and other teenagers.Me-Edit: I get on the bus for free because of Oyster and also part of if you are in full-time education, live with-in the borough and do a set amount of hours. Then, you can get free bus and half price on Trains/Discount.