Random

Phill

That includes me:I picked You, Holly for you hugsMaking us teens pay for buses is only going to increase the rate of chave-related crimes.I dont pay for buses and the kids that go to RaynesPark "school", who get on the same bus I get on, will be "well Pee'd

I used to live in london, and I'm pretty sure it was only like two years ago since the oyster card thing was introduced for kids anyway - so its not like were entering new territory. Besides chavs will be chavs, free bus or not. Bournemouth you have to pay for bus's so I just walk and train =]

.I dont pay for buses and the kids that go to RaynesPark "school", who get on the same bus I get on, will be "well Pee'd

Why Raynes Park High? Surely, every child in the country would be pissed off if they had to pay.

Am watching "Have I got news for you"and Ian Hislop was talking about Rick Rolling.My mum was reading about Astley re-releasing his video to "Never gonna give you up"

Lol, what a quality episode it was, funny stuff.

I was giving Raynes as an example, as alot of the kids from Raynes, get on the same bus that I get on. I thought it would be easy to use the school as an example because it was the first thing that popped into my head :P. 9 people I know, who live near me go to Raynes as well, they would be annoyed, I can relate because I use the buses as well and I also grew up with them.Joe's back!I was going to watch it but was busy playing Mario Karts Wii

I finish 15th of May but I can hand in my work 3rd week in June, 20th. I'm can't seriously wait to finish; I'm alot calmer and nicer when its the summer, no pressure of work/pain.The best side of me comes out in the summer.-------------------So how is everyone dealing with the pressure of GCSE's/exams? What do you guys (inc girls) do to revise?Read and re-read and then say itMake a rhythme or songPractise is the best way for me or also doing practise tests papers, I have so many from when I did mine.

I'm on the Edexcel course, do 3 pieces of coursework which is all added up together for one grade, which is 25% of the overall grade. You then do speaking exam, which is another 25% of the overall grade, and then you do the listening paper where you listen to a tape in the exam and write down the answers to questions, and after that a reading exam where you is a paper which you answer questions on, each being 25% of the grade.