Random

Phill

It's just having a positive attitude :PI haven't accepted the job or signed a contract yet. But with every job there's ups and downs, I just will have to get used to it and find something fun, that will help me enjoy working there.If it happens; I am not planning to stay at F&B for long, I spoke to one of the Team Leader's and they said I can transfer to R&E. So I can hope that goes according to plan.---------------Just got back from Alton Towers, it was fantastic :P. We really abused the single-riders queue, we sat next to random people but so what!, they didn't bite. Actually one did <_<.I went on every ride apart from Submission coz I had just ate but Ripsaw was easily 10/10 and the upside-down was WOW. I think I will go on Submission & Samurai, then work my way upto Slammer.

Edit: I meant that next time, I go to AT I will go on Submission. And when I go to Thorpe next, I will defo go on Samurai. However, my sister's friend said that Submission is a good ride but when you go upside-down, your legs are pushing against the long restraint which goes against your legs but other than that, it was really good.She is an adrenaline-junkie, she said herself and there is not one ride she wouldnt go on. I still felt the swervy-ness from Hex and Ripsaw. No idea why, but I felt as I was walking up the stairs to my room, that I was tilting backwards. My sister doesn't like Hex because of the things it does to you, I can see why but it was just great.--------------Now, the staff was really nice, there was this one guy who asked us if we were going to watch Hatton at the weekend. I kinda-knew what he was saying because I saw this advert for a tv-show Life with the Hattons and the teenager/young adult is a boxer and had gloves on. Naturally I thought he was talking about the programme and my sister said no, it's the boxing match. But I was really grateful that he took the time out of his busy day to talk to us. I really condone staff-interactivity as it helps people to enjoy their day and it gives the staff something to help them by.They all did a good job on Congo, helping us out (even if that is their job) but also asked if we were ok and if were enjoying ourselves, which I was impressed by.

I cant be bothered to read that conversation so I thought I would change the subject......anyone got anger management issues?? I know some people :P

Never been too sure whether I've had issues in that department, was told to attend sessions for it but I told the person to get lost. Which really explains the story itself there <_<

I regret to inform, that I do not have anger issues nor have ever got into trouble relating to anger or aggression.---------------I would like to change topic (to avoid awkwardness) and talk about summer holidaysAny of you going abroad or going anywhere or even just plainly, what are you plans for the summer?I am working but also will be going on a cruise ship to St Lucia, to the maya temple ruins and other nice places. I'd get some exercise walking, swimming, etc.