Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

Nemesis was very good on Saturday, the lights and mist in the tunnel really added to the effect and they had the Volcano working which was really good to see again. It will be good on a hot day, it can be used to cold yourself down with.the biggest annoying thing about the ride on Saturday was all the rusty water on the ride, as it went up the lift hill you got covered with rusty water. They did put out a message saying sorry about it and that they would provide poncho's to cover up with.Overall the ride was really good.

For anyone that was there when I was around Inferno, will know how much I love the geysers under the loop. So pleased it's working this year.However people will also know how stressed I get about those station lanterns. Three are now broken, one of them hasn't been working for over two seasons now. It stresses me out :) I'm hoping they get the dispatch theme fixed soon, even the staff are starting to chew their own arms off with the repetitive loading theme, which would be broken by the drama of the dispatch theme.

I'm hoping they get the dispatch theme fixed soon, even the staff are starting to chew their own arms off with the repetitive loading theme, which would be broken by the drama of the dispatch theme.

Seconded, I really hope they get this going again properly, not like last year manual and not through cannons and playing everywhere, but get the trigger working again and get it to play through the cannons, theres £1000's worth of equipment in there at the moment going to waste and its such a shame!

Seconded, I really hope they get this going again properly, not like last year manual and not through cannons and playing everywhere, but get the trigger working again and get it to play through the cannons, theres £1000's worth of equipment in there at the moment going to waste and its such a shame!

That's one thing I will never understand about Thorpe Park - Why not just fix the damn problems as the arise! :) Seriously, how hard can it be!And I can never understand how they get away with just using the effects when they feel like it. At any other park you just expect the theming to work from the start of the day to the end. You shouldn't be thinking to yourself 'I hope the mist is working today' - it's part of the ride experience! Of course it should be working! :( Grrr... Sorry, rant over. :D

On the good Nemesis Inferno music that was played last season - Even though that looped instead of dispatch theme, I didn't mind it as it did not come across as repetitive. (Also I really liked it! :))

For anyone that was there when I was around Inferno, will know how much I love the geysers under the loop. So pleased it's working this year.

How is your head Mikey? Made you anymore insaner? :D

Dunno who thought it was an amazing idea to remove the inferno queueline music from the station and replaced with the dreaded crap from 07.Least the queueline music in the station was gorgeous to listen to, as I'm sure the staff would think if they had to choose between the two :D

I was thinking this too. The station music is quite cool and still fits (...well) but I pefere the old station music - a VERY rare gem in Thorpe Park and they still manage to ruin it. Thanks :D Much appreciated.

I went again yesterday and although the mist looks orgasmic; the mist at the end of the tunnel was broken. However I must praise the fact they finally have the entrance to the tunnel working. I love it :D

The pipe that has the mist only goes so far down the tunnel its in the centre running from one end to another the pipe stops far fom the end of the tunnel and at the entrance we have the 'curtain' mist combined on a good day go all the way through the tunnel its different everyday depending on the wether (wind etc)

The pipe that has the mist only goes so far down the tunnel its in the centre running from one end to another the pipe stops far fom the end of the tunnel and at the entrance we have the 'curtain' mist combined on a good day go all the way through the tunnel its different everyday depending on the wether (wind etc)

Ooopsie. My mistake. Just assumed it as theres normally tonnes of mist flowing out the back and covering the exit path :mellow:

I pefer the old station music - a VERY rare gem in Thorpe Park and they still manage to ruin it. Thanks :mellow: Much appreciated.

Looks like they have now replaced that 2007 station music that has been playing this year with the normal queue theme, as it was last year. The bird sound effects are still twittering away at the entrance though which is far better imo.