Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to try and correct you there, THORPE PARK since new management have all of a sudden pulled up their socks and gave a s*** about the theming, it is being looked after but taking time, have you not noticed since the take over a number of effects not seen in years have popped up, have you failed to notice that they are trying to keep the effects up and running. You all are failing to see they ARE trying their best, things happen they go down, its normal.

• 3 weeks later...

I think a round of applause of Mr. Ewan Macgregor for spending his own time to fix inferno's effects ready for hell frozen over in FRIGHT NIGHTS. As some of you may of seen today the queue line mist is superb, and yet still has some improvements to be made. The tunnel is slowly creeping back up and as you may also have noticed onride today near the end of the tunnel is fairly thick, in the next few days you will see greater improvements.I think next time you see Mr. Macgregor, say well done!

Nemesis Inferno is a great ride,Wait until you ride with the effects in operation. Your opinion on the ride will increase dramatically! :P

Indeed, I've never been on it with the effects working, am really looking forward to it if the effects are still there on the 18th when I'm going :P

Just thought I would add that the second queue line vent is being looked at this week and should be back in operation soon. Inside the tunnel the effects SHOULD be peaked by now, I know the curtain mist at the entrance of the tunnel was partially fixed on saturday night, and was again looked at a few days later, the reason it was leaking so much was a crack in the pipe ( which is why the track is green which is should be). The crack has indeed been fixed and the curtain mist at the entrance should be like the rest of the tunnel.Thanks.