Oakwood

Aarron P

I'm hoping that they finish Skull Rock to an acceptable level over this closed season, as it was absolutely dire last season - as you can see in this video!

It needs some black sheets covering the roof, doors to keep daylight out and to actually bother finishing the second half of the indoor section!

TBH, a new flat ride or two would be a good addition at the park, seeing they invested in a young family area in 2013 and that the park only really has two of them, one of which is pay extra and the other a bit crap.

I would like to see a new family/thrill coaster there soon, but seeing that we may be receiving several attractiones and this isn't a big. Park, that's probably wishful thinking.

I'm certain the area of Brer Rabbit will be used for this development, seeing how large the footprint is there which could almost fit a ride the size of Drench there, but then again, they may just retheme the ride again (preferably to a Western theme).

I would really like to see another dark ride at the park, especially if the ride system of the defunct Brer Rabbit is ripped out, as Spooky 3D and the Neverland Walkthrough are really justifiable enough as the only indoor attractiones in a park where it rains most of the year.

Maybe they could get some Huss things soon, seeming that Pirate boat and Bounce are made by them. Maybe zamperla, hopefully they will buy some stuff from either, hopefully they dont get an air race anytime soon though they are getting very common.

Something like that would be good.

I'd also like to see Bounce on it's longer cycle all the time - sometimes it only does the second half.

Something like that would be good.

I'd also like to see Bounce on it's longer cycle all the time - sometimes it only does the second half.

I asked about that when I went to the park last time. Somehow they have broken the shot part of the ride an operator told me and the manufacturer was coming soon. Its probably fixed now for the new season.

It sounds to me like they are getting more than one ride - "We plan to open a series of new attractions as well as continuing to improve and add to our existing facilities to deliver a high level of customer service across the park."

This means that it probably won't be a Brer Rabbit retheme, as that wouldn't leave any room for more attractions (if it is only that site being used).

This is interesting to see what they're doing here.

Despite being one of the few themed areas of the park, it looked a bit of a mess in that area and not a patch to the greatness of the Neverland area.

I'm assuming they will just be updating the restaurants and games in the area, but even so, the area needs it considering the chicken place there was rather small, overpriced and with no indoor seating too, would be great if they fixed this.

Hopefully this area will turn out as great as Neverland, although I hope they can give a few touch ups to the logflume as it looked quite incomplete when I rode it.