Closed Rides

Ash

I think your geting abit confused, thorpe dont just randomly close rides when they feel like it, when they break, they close them, when there fixed they open them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what I am saying is that yes they are closing rides for them braeaking but samurai was open all last week and now it it closed again... I mean like why are they even bothering to open the rides when they are just breaking down again :D:D:D:D

what I am saying is that yes they are closing rides for them braeaking but samurai was open all last week and now it it closed again... I mean like why are they even bothering to open the rides when they are just breaking down again  :D  :D  :D  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well maybe Thorpe have Just been possessed with an evil curse which gives them bad luck?If rides break, they break. You cant help it, its a fact of a thrill ride.

• 2 weeks later...

Slammer...whats this...ITS OPEN??? No, I must be imagining it :(.In all seriousness, that sounds great. Now only 1 ride os clos....ohh I see. Well Tidal Wave usually has problems towards the end of the year, as we've seen recentely, so I dont expect this to be major.