Fastrack

AHW

Question

• Answers 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Fastrack, 9 times out of 10, is what makes guests angry on busy days and what gets staff getting moaned at. Just for doing their job.It would really help if the Sales department didn't over-sell! That's when Fastrack queues reach 45 minutes!! And the number of people that turn up hours before their time slot and say they were told to ignore the times...grr!

Fastrack, 9 times out of 10, is what makes guests angry on busy days and what gets staff getting moaned at. Just for doing their job.It would really help if the Sales department didn't over-sell! That's when Fastrack queues reach 45 minutes!! And the number of people that turn up hours before their time slot and say they were told to ignore the times...grr!

yeah.I think they limit it because ive seen signs saying its sold out but they do still over-sell them ;)

When I went TP on the 14th the max queues were around 2hrs but I got ultimate FT and IT WAS WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got on 29 rides on a busy day and 13 of them were saw and 7 were stealth well worth the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I went TP on the 14th the max queues were around 2hrs but I got ultimate FT and IT WAS WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got on 29 rides on a busy day and 13 of them were saw and 7 were stealth well worth the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ever only got 1 Ultimate Fastrack.For me, Ultimates are only worth it at Thorpe Park if you think that all your rides you want to go on, that are on the pass, are going to be available.I got mine as a birthday treat so I did not have to pay. However, If I did, I would be very wary of the rides available and whether breakdowns are happening on the rides I would like to go on.(Fortunately, their were no breakdowns that day and I got on loads!)I will say Ultimate Fastrack is worth it as a special treat every year or two.Until then, I will stick with singular fastrack tickets. (only if needed).

Yea! IMO it's amazing how much being able to get on even just 1 or 2 rides with little or no wait improves the day out. Feels like the park is trying to help you out and is doing whatever possible to make your day better :P

Yeah I agree. it improves the day a lot.

Fastrack - something I used to love when it was free. Something I know loathe.If Thorpe can offer 20% off on food, drink and gifts for Annual Pass holders, they can at least offer a discount for all Fastrack tickets, even if it's only a 10% or 15% saving.But at the way it is at the moment, there's not a hope in hell I'll ever use Fastrack.

I still don't get why they got rid of the free fastrack a few years ago! It worked well and was fair. It really made the day feel more value in a weird way.I hope they bring it back , I know it's 99.9% not going to though :P

The reason why free Fastrack went a few years ago was because people were abusing the system.

can you pre-order,because it only lets me with a 1 day ticket but me and 3 of my mates are AP holders so we dont need that.should I just go to the fastrack till straight away and get it then??or should I go on the rides and then go back to get it?

can you pre-order,because it only lets me with a 1 day ticket but me and 3 of my mates are AP holders so we dont need that.should I just go to the fastrack till straight away and get it then??or should I go on the rides and then go back to get it?

I would reconmend you go on a few rides first then see if you need fastrack.However, If you are going when the school trips are on. I would purchase fastrack in the dome, by Colossus or by Tidal Wave's Fastrack and Information booth. (Or at the entrance at Thorpe Park).Pre-Ordering Tickets - I have tried before but I had the same trouble as I would have had to buy a ticket too. (And I am also an AP holder).The best thing I could reconmend is just to go into Thorpe Park and then purchase Fastrack, if you think it is needed, from one of the 4 places where available.Hope this helps.

I would reconmend you go on a few rides first then see if you need fastrack.However, If you are going when the school trips are on. I would purchase fastrack in the dome, by Colossus or by Tidal Wave's Fastrack and Information booth. (Or at the entrance at Thorpe Park).Pre-Ordering Tickets - I have tried before but I had the same trouble as I would have had to buy a ticket too. (And I am also an AP holder).The best thing I could reconmend is just to go into Thorpe Park and then purchase Fastrack, if you think it is needed, from one of the 4 places where available.Hope this helps.

thanks-I will see what queues are like but because its my party I may not have to pay so will just get the fastrack in the dome with my mates,then use it on the rides saving any waiting atall-it is the weekend before schools break up so it might be busy.I I dont want to wait much on a party-but it will only be a once a year thing for me