Fastrack

AHW

Question

• Answers 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Couldn't agree more, but the thing is Thorpe know people will still pay that if its very busy.

Do not jump on me if you don't approve of Fastrack as this is my opinion.I always try to advoid Fastrack where ever possible when I visit Thorpe Park.However, I don't visit Thorpe Park often unfortunately and I am prepared to pay £9 for a Fastrack if it is going to approve my day out.Ultimate FastrackI have only ever purchased one Ultimate Fastrack at Thorpe Park which was last season. However, I am planning to purchase one during the Fright Night events providing they are not sold out before I get there!I think Ultimates are worth purchasing once every season at a maxamum at Thorpe due to the high price for them per person.

Okay, no offence to Thorpe, but that does take the biscuit a little bit; seeing as they are virtually charging an extra 20% on top of the original price for just one new ride.

Actually, its 50% extra,bearing in mind it used to be £40 at the beginning of season!

Don't hate me but...I agree with Fastrack 100%.I think it is good that you can pay for the privelidge (sp?) to Fastrack a Ride and / or Attraction.However, I think if that the Fastrack of Extreme and Accelerator increases over £9. Then they will be taking the p**s.Ultimate FastrackI honestly agree with the Ultimate Fastrack system. This is great for a once a year / once every two year treat. I do that that £60 is rediculous as I would have thought £50 would have been more than enough considering the amount of money Thorpe Park probably make on Fastrack alone.It is a personal choice whether people purchase Fastrack on their visit(s) to Thorpe Park.

Don't hate me but...I agree with Fastrack 100%.I think it is good that you can pay for the privelidge (sp?) to Fastrack a Ride and / or Attraction.However, I think if that the Fastrack of Extreme and Accelerator increases over £9. Then they will be taking the p**s.Ultimate FastrackI honestly agree with the Ultimate Fastrack system. This is great for a once a year / once every two year treat. I do that that £60 is rediculous as I would have thought £50 would have been more than enough considering the amount of money Thorpe Park probably make on Fastrack alone.It is a personal choice whether people purchase Fastrack on their visit(s) to Thorpe Park.

I agree, I have used it before, so I can't really complain, you pay for it so its fair, queue jumping is unfair.

Dont you hate it when people try and go infront of you in the queue's :D

Just don't let anyone go pass you in the queue line.I usually always say to people that you are queue jumping and you can be removed from the park for this so you need to go back.And usually they do. (Thank God! :D )FastrackFastrack is also good if you get really bored in a queue easily :P

Just don't let anyone go pass you in the queue line.I usually always say to people that you are queue jumping and you can be removed from the park for this so you need to go back.And usually they do. (Thank God! :P )

I do when I see them in time :D The only time I think I would get Fastrack is on Fright Nights

I am going on friday and I am only going to buy a single ride on SAW for £3 as I know it will proberley get to about 2-2 1/2 hours

Unfortunately, SAW: The Ride Fastrack is £4 and not £3.Stealth is also £4 or if you would like Pole Position. It is £6.All other Fastrack rides with a Fastrack queue are £3 each with single fastrack.