Your Thorpe Park

Guest thorpe101

Yea I also think Nemesis and Rush are the quickest, Rush's que actually moves at a surprisingly fast rate. And on Samurai, the thing I think that wastes/takes up the most time , is opening and closing every pod's restraint's. Vortex I've given up on really and haven't been on in ages as it always has a long, slow moving Que. Also, is it me or does Slammer take an absolute age in between cycle's?

Yes, Slammer does seem to take a long time between cycles. And it's not the efficiency of the ride team that's the problem. Usually, we are boarded and locked in and ready to go within one or two minutes of the last cycle finishing. We then sit there for at least another two or three minutes before the ride actually starts. Strange.

The coasters queue's all move the fastest, Nemesis Inferno's and SAW's being the quickest overall. Rush's queue moves the fastest out of all the flat rides. Samurai's is just about the slowest moving queue of all the main rides I think.

The coasters queue's all move the fastest, Nemesis Inferno's and SAW's being the quickest overall. Rush's queue moves the fastest out of all the flat rides. Samurai's is just about the slowest moving queue of all the main rides I think.

The coasters queues move fast. I would not say Colossus' ride queue moves fast to be honest! :)

Saw queue moves quickly providing there aren't any break downs, maintenance checks and the train before is always at the top of the chainlift when the train before has hit the braks ( 8 cars) which isn't always the case :) I think we all love the fact and assume the queue line will move quick because theres always cars going along the track without any brakes, remembering though that each saw car only holds 8 people ( a lot of the time less people are on board) whilst the inferno and Colossus's cars can hold 4 times as many, well almost. The initial having 8 cars rather than 6 made it seem as if it were moving a hell of a lot quicker but I think had we had 8 cars to begin with everyone wouldn't be so happy about the speed the queue moves.

• 2 weeks later...

2010) A pirate ship is added to ranger county which is renamed to Jungle Country.The pirate ships is themed around a jungle cargo ship where animals have taken over and the memrobilia cars of the carosel are taken of and placed in the port atlantis dome, the new ride features animals to ride on from the jungle.The rides are now called:Jungle CruiserMonkeys banana boatRound JungleWork on thye first island is started and the area is paved with buildings constructed and theming added.Also the entrance is done up to be more presentable.2011) The island opens called Robo Revolution.The area features:A mine train ride called Miner Mishap- a robotic mine where robots have been made to mine and somethigns gone wrongA orbitor called cyborgA arcade called Cyber VaultA resturante called Robots DinerWork starts on the second island.2012) The second island opens with the area themed to a tribe who worships the sky and made themselves wings.The area is called SkyGrounds and features-A booster called FlightA flying coaster called wings that goes over the water.And a covered over market area called Market Pavillion where there are stalls to play games, buy foor and souvenirs.2013) The park adds no rides this year however the time board is repalced with a hut with staff for help called Help Hut.2014) X is closed and removed with the pyrmid repainted and reaplced with two ne rides inside, a unique flat ride thats in a shapere shap and seats 50 peoplewhere they climb up stairs and buckle up in there steats on the outside of the sphere and then the sphere starst to rotate and so do the seats and when they spin inside the sphere there's light effects.As well as dodgems.The pyramid is kept to theme of Lost city and is cakked Pyramid Peril, with rides being called:ConquerorChariot DogemsX is moved to the robo revolution area and is placed inside a building.2015) Rumba rapids are closed for extension and rename.2016)The rapids re open as Rumble River Rapids.2017) No new investments.I'll finish it of sometimeand write in detail about the rides :P

• 2 weeks later...

Since its 2009, I'll do 2010-17...2010: demolish x:/way out and add new haunted area of park, somewhere close to saw, after filling in part of the lake.2011: build a spinning coaster with a space theme into the empty building that used to have x: no way out with lasers and water being squirted at you.2012: extend atlantis by filling in as much of the lake as you can and build the world's first underwater coaster (no inversions as this is way too dodgy underwater!)2012: Create the attraction, 'Ghostbusters,' a laser game where you are the ghostbusters and you shoot the monsters and ghosts in a mine cart with controlled speed, in the new haunted area.2013: annhiliate that stupid water sports club that keeps arguing that the lake shouldn't be filled up, shoot them or sumthing... :P 2014: add many more water effects to the rapids, blasting water, geysers (which could be used on nemesis inferno as well) and since it's sponsored by Ribena, squirt ribena at them, they won't want a drink for the rest of the day!2015: pirate ship added, close to the rapids called 'Voyage of the Damned' and no, I did not get that name from that Doctor Who Christmas episode, I dont even watch that cheasy programme...2016: add shopping centre on separate island, with hotel on top with swimming pool.2017: build floorless coaster called 'Vortex' with six inversions in haunted area of park.

build the world's first underwater coaster (no inversions as this is way too dodgy underwater!)

I think any ride would be dodgy under water.

since it's sponsored by Ribena, squirt ribena at them, they won't want a drink for the rest of the day!

First of all its not and it hasn't been for a long time, and Ribena would be too expensive and would annoy people as its sticky and would stain.

2010: - Nothing Major, Just General Clean Ups And Effect Fixing - Continue Constructing The Hotel - A Land Infilling Of SAW Island For A Future New Ride (2011)2011: - X No Way Out Is Destructed Along With It's Pyramid :/ - A New HUSS Giant or Normal Topspin Inbetween the new bridge (being constructed in 2009) And The SAW: the ride Queue Line, To Help With Queues After The Loss Of X No Way Out. ( And Hellgate) - Hotel Opens - Land In filled Next To Lost City For Next Year.2012: - An Intamin ZacSpin Coaster Is Constructed In The Empty Remains Of X No Way Out. Themed To Lost City. - A Fabbri Family SkySwinger Is Added In Place Of Miss Hippos Fungle Safari. - A Custom S S Power El Loco Coaster With Incredible Theming is Added in A New Land Themed Around A Red Indian Tribe.2013: - Colossus Get's Brand New Spacious Trains With Onride Sound And Video Recorder! - Low Lying Fog Effects Get Added To The Working Sir Squirtalot's Cobra Pit! - A New Lost City FN Maze Is Added With A Storyline Of A Haunted City.2014: - A New McDonaulds Is Added To The Indian Tribe Land. - Rumba Rapids Get's Thoroughly Cleaned (Cars), The Mist And Waterfall In The Wall Of The Tunnel Get's Put Back On + The Rings In The Middle Of The Cars Get Put On - For FN The Indian Tribal Land Is Rethemed Village Of The Damned And A Garden Maze Is Planted Themed To Find The Vodoo Warrior.2015: - Nothing Major Happens This Year. - Saving For Next Coaster. - Infills On Indian Tribal Land.2016: - New Flying Coaster Is Added To Indian Tribal Land, With Amazing Theming! Featuring A Before Ride 30min Movie Played In The Queue line, so customers don't get bored while queuing.2017: - New Intamin AquaTrax Coaster Is Added On Indian Tribal Land To Help Manage Enormous, Queue Times From Last Years Coaster. Ok People I Had Nothing Else To Do :PBtw I havn't actually named the red indian land "indian tribal land" it's just I don;t know what else to call a land that's themed around red indians (:

2013: - Colossus Get's Brand New Spacious Trains With Onride Sound And Video! - Low Lying Fog Effects Get Added To The Working Sir Squirtalot's Cobra Pit!

Surely it would be kinda hard to watch a video whilst on a rollercoaster :P. And what's Sir Squirtalot? Do you just mean the pit for the Colossus' Cobra Roll?

Here's MY Thorpe Park:2010: Small children's ride in MHFS spot. Jungle / Ranger themed. Samurai retheme and repaint. End of the year sees Colossus start to be repainted and refurbished. More events suitable for the whole family.2011: No Thrill Chill this season (only as a one off) so that work can be completed on Colossus repaint and a new entrance to be completed. No new rides. SAW has some effects changed to keep it entertaining for long time riders. General improvement to theming and working on a great atmosphere. FN maze Se7en is changed. 2012: A new wooden coaster opens in March (as Thrill Chill did return this year) on the new islands. I'm quite happy with my 'Safe as Steel' theme I came up with in a previous post, so it would be based around that. Would hope for it to only have a 1.3m restriction. One new flat ride, on a similar scale to Rush or Detonator, as well as a Splash Battle open on the island. A new FN maze opens in the area. 2013: Not much happens. Slammer replaced by a new flat; hopefully something new and innovative. 2014: X closes to be replaced by a new coaster next year that will cover its space as well as the arena. The ride itself is kept secret, but will have some digging take place.2015: New coaster opens, with an S&S Eagle coaster. The ride itself is very Nemesis like, in a pit dodging rocks, etc. and with the new style of coaster, a small story line along with some simple theming would create an amazing experience.

A S&S Eagle Coaster would be good if it is made like Nemesis. Slammer is quite innovative seeing as it was only the first in the world.Kuka are doing this tower ride with robo arms that is high-likely to be used in Harry Potter @ IOA as the Whomping Willow:http://www.kuka-entertainment.com/en/produ...concepts/tower/This could be used as a very highly-themed and innovative ride that Thorpe Park could deeply make good use of.