Glee!

Laelda_95

its brilliant end of, why not complain about something that should be complained about like the terrible eastenders?

Gladly. The story line is just that - a story. Eastenders is not meant to reflect really life situations for goodness sake, it's a drama that makes shocking things. It's not a bad decision to make that story line. Next, you'll be saying that James Bond films are bad because they encourage people to go around killing everyone.As for Glee, never watched it, never plan to. Just not my thing.

• 7 months later...

I too agree they absoulutley murdered don't stop believing, and I'm a fan. It's not one of their best songs...

They utterly frigged sing up.They through it off a cliff, abused it, chopped it up into tiny little pieces then set each one on fire. One by one.And heres proof of the massacare - Glee -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_bwj2cHlusOriginal -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTgnDLWeeaM&ob=av3eAnother horrible cover by glee, sigh.

Don't like it don't comment Posted Imagesome people enjoy the programme, the cast, the characters, the songs, what it stands for and some of you have proven that you don't like things you like critisiced I.e the rubbishness of eastenders so treat other people who enjoy programmes with the same courtesy, it's not rocket science

Don't like it don't comment Posted Imagesome people enjoy the programme, the cast, the characters, the songs, what it stands for and some of you have proven that you don't like things you like critisiced I.e the rubbishness of eastenders so treat other people who enjoy programmes with the same courtesy, it's not rocket science

I'm not offfending you, just putting my opinion out.

I wasn't really talking about you, all you mentioned was one song you didn't like that they did thought there was no need for the rubbishy words that added no explanation as to why you didn't like, I was talking about those who have commented on this topic solely to just moan and sniping.

Well it's not solely for people who like glee, it's for a general discussion on it. It'd be boring if everyone posted the same opinions on it. For example, take the The Swarm topic. If the only posts in it were positive, discussions and debates wouldn't be possible. It's a good thing if people have thoughts about it, and if those thoughts include sniping, then I guess they're just as valid. :)That made alot more sense in my head, but oh well haha. :D

• 1 year later...
I hate it now. It's naff. I can't believe I liked it (or even made this topic.) And reading back on some of the posts I made earlier in the topic... SMH.

I completely agree I look at it now and think wtf was I on drugs or something? I suppose I was young a naive and now I'm synical snidey adult, or perhaps it's because after season 2 it became total garbage! I can't stand it now and when I see it I can't even remember when or why I liked it.