Chessington World of Adventures - 2011 Meet - 11th April

Sheepie

I am a maybe for this meet due to work commitments at the moment its just a case of seeing if I can get them off or not. As for the hotel side of things I'm not 100% sure on this either living pretty close to the park as it is and having work the day before as well but I will let you know asap

Just to remind you guys, there are less than two weeks until the meet. Hope you're all looking forward to it as much as I am. If you're still thinking about coming, have any questions, or if there is anything we can help you with then please feel free to post here.As far as I know, the people who are staying over at the Premier Inn Chessington on Sunday 10th are, Me, Ian, Mark, Michaela, Ellie, Dan, Tommy and Chris. With the possibility of Will, Holly and Skunky. This is as far as I'm aware, until told otherwise.Anyone is welcome to come along and stay, let us know so we can book rooms. We're planning on having a meal at the Monkey Puzzle, also on Sunday 10th, come down and join us!Take care everyone!

Hmmmmm...A friend of mine is doing a birthday trip on the same day to the park...Hence I'm being torn between this meet and that meet...Epic bern :D

Oh that sucks Benin!Are you able to do both? Spend the first few hours with us for instance and then spend the rest of the day with your friend's meet?You will be missed Benin, that's for sure. ;)

Just to remind you guys, there are less than two weeks until the meet. Hope you're all looking forward to it as much as I am. If you're still thinking about coming, have any questions, or if there is anything we can help you with then please feel free to post here.As far as I know, the people who are staying over at the Premier Inn Chessington on Sunday 10th are, Me, Ian, Mark, Michaela, Ellie, Dan, Tommy and Chris. With the possibility of Will, Holly and Skunky. This is as far as I'm aware, until told otherwise.

Orly? Fair enough. ;)

I'm sure someone will have their Magic Pass Chris. I don't have an AP either. There are a couple of people who I know will but we'll do that privately off of here in case any of the Merlin peoples are watching. :DSad to hear you can't make it Josh. But I can understand where you're coming from! If this one is a success, I'm sure there'll be another Chessie meet in the future. Plus there are the Thorpe ones in May and August, too! Plenty of opportunities for you to come. ;)

Well, I'm allowed to come!This will be my first TPM meet!

I am officially attending now as work have given me holiday on this day so happy.

I'm so happy you can both make it, Noob if there's anything I can do to make your first meet more enjoyable then please let me know. ;)

Awesome news Mr Nine!Just to keep on track of the hotel/ meal situation on the 10th...Michaela, Mark, Ian, Will, Skunky, Tommy, Chris, Dan, Ellie and myself, with the possibility of Holly as well. I also quickly saw on Facebook that you were considering booking a room Mark... which would equal things out as I assume Michaela would join you both.Sounding good guys!

We'll see because say I borrow £5 off my Dad he takes it out my savings so it will basically be a case of I need more money than I get atm so I'll just say may as well give me the savings if you gonna take money out for every little thing. If not then at least a sum more than I get essentially.