Chessington World of Adventures - 2011 Meet - 11th April

Sheepie

I will not have sarcastic comments in the meet up thread please, I've put a lot of effort in to make this trip positive and encouraging for members who've never been on a meet before. Meets are a pleasurable experience which doesn't need any hostility.Whilst I do agree with Benin that it's all about the social aspect and not necessarily the park itself, it's your choice whether you want to come, and I'm not going to make any further comment on your reasoning for you not coming, because that's totally your choice.Monkey Swinger FTW, that is all. ;)

Right guys, regarding Sunday 10th April- meal and hotel...May I have a show of hands to all who are attending the meal at the Monkey Puzzle. That way I can book a reservation as there are a lot of us. If you don't wish to sit with the group then feel free to eat from the bar... :PI'll need to book it some time next week so if people can let me know, that'd be awesome. I would say prices are around £15 for a starter and a main. You may be able to squeeze a dessert in there as well, but I'm not sure as I haven't been there for a while! ;)Edit: How does 7pm for a reservation at the Monkey Puzzle sound for people? Just to allow people to settle and get from where they're coming from (some people have work). Let me know!

Won't be doing the dinner meet...I don't even know where my day will lie yet, I should know by next week though... Hopefully convince the guy that we would have a better time with TPM people than the few people who have expressed interest elsewhere ;)