Get Your Own Back

Fun House :D

Live & Kicking

SMTV: Live

Spot

Pingu

Robot Wars

Gotta love the old theme tunes too! :D

Mer, we watched so many of the same shows. Remember Whistler the Heron with the hole in his wing? It was such a sweet series.

It was one of those programmes that you could never do these days, showing the true consequences of death. When the hedgehogs get run over or when Adders mate gets killed by the rats. Traumatic show but brilliant.

Also, how often were trains crashing/disasters happening in Thomas The Tank Engine? :oThe one I remember the most was where Thomas crashes into the station master's house while he and his family were eating breakfast...and all the wife cared about was her toast being ruined, never mind the steam train that has just ploughed into her front room! :PMy brother used to be scared by the "Ghost Train" episode, the music :oAnd the episode of Charlie Chalk where they go on the treasure hunt :o And the one with the "Bye Bye Beast" whose favourite food was seaweed dipped in "Sneeze cure"! Aah it's all coming back to me now :D

• 3 weeks later...

Must go to specsavers - Mer I read your type as the animals of FARTING wood. OMG used to LOVE fun house - Pat Sharpe and his barnet lol. I recently went to a soft play area with my nephew and the place reminded me of fun house so I decided to challenge myself to see how long it would take me to complete the course. Unfortunately they had no go karts though!!

• 1 month later...

Just thought of some more - not neccessarily favourites but just ones that made me go "OMG!" and all reminiscent :P

Playdays (can't believe I missed that one out before!)

Greenclaws

Bump The Elephant

Arthur (legendary!)

Rugrats

Noah's Island (more late 90s but loved it!)

And also, what do people remember from the evening? Saturday night TV anyone?

Noel's House Party (Mr Blobby woo :P )

Gladiators (used to get well excited/hyper watching that lol)

Blind Date LOL

Also things like Animal Hospital, Children's Hospital...and 999! Oh my god. Creepy music, scary program, can' believe our parents used to let us watch it, yet when Casualty came on they would turn it off incase the music scared us? Lol!

God that music, it's so creepy! :o Gah! Makes me shiver!