Name Your Favourite Childhood TV Programme

Dan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a big fan of The Ghostbusters, Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was really little.Other great cartoons I wish they would repeat include Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain and some of the great Disney saturday morning shows like Darkwing Duck, DuckTales and Tailspin.

Sounds like your roughly same age as me :) they were the most legendary programs . Ghost busters and the turtles were epic I had they toys to match the program .

Sounds like your roughly same age as me :mellow: they were the most legendary programs . Ghost busters and the turtles were epic I had they toys to match the program .

I've just had a look at your profile and yes there is only a few years difference, even the same month. And you just had to love the toys for Ghostbusters and TMNT, they were great! B)

I've just had a look at your profile and yes there is only a few years difference, even the same month. And you just had to love the toys for Ghostbusters and TMNT, they were great! :blush:

They were awesome :) was defently the inn thing in the day .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...