Animated Display Pictures

Geo

Hello everyone, I have been pondering with the idea of creating a service I suppose, in which I will create a display picture for you!All you need to find is a youtube video of your roller coaster and choose about 4 seconds, then I will send you the picture. (Anything longer than 4 seconds results in lower quality)Reply to this thread with the youtube URL and which 4 seconds you want. You can also include text if you wish.Examples:Posted Image Posted ImageEnjoy & ThanksEdit note. . . . The images I post are the best optimised images I could produce, as the limit for the forum is 512kb! The more colours involved (Moving) the bigger the size and therefore the more it needs to be compressed.If your not happy with it, I can make certain changes within reason. Thanks & Remember to click the (+) button!11/10/11 I'm no longer doing this, thanks for the people who replied!

These are the best optimised images I could produce, as the limit for the forum is 512kb! The more colours involved the bigger the size and therefore the more it needs to be compressed.If your not happy with it, I can make certain changes but please delete your request post after so not to clog the forum up ;) Thanks & Remember to click the (+) button!Jake: Posted ImageBen:Posted ImageJack:Posted ImageJosh:Posted Image-----

^^^ those are cool - I am so untechnical I wouldnt know where to start - I dont even know how to put a pic with my name - doh!

It would be no problem to make you one mate, just follow first post instructions.

Sorry Rollercoaster, could I change the time to 1.35-1.39. If you CBA then don't worry I'm just being annoying!

No problem, I have changed it. ;)

• 1 month later...