Liam T

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

The Phalanx Control research centre is now open! Do you dare to explore what lies under the depths of forbidden valley?Please use Spoilers in all posts made about the nature of the ride.Discuss!

The first indication I've got of Sub terra from facebook is slightly to rude for me to post on TPM.Let us just say he didn't like it and leave it at that. ^_^

I've heard it has a 120 min queue...

Nemesis has a zero queue in comparison. See, this is why I try to avoid Alton Towers open days as best as possible. ^_^

"Nemesis- Sub Terra... An inferior Th13teen version two, pretty much. Fun while it lasts... But it doesn't 6/10"

"Nemesis sub-terror is shocking! #dissapointed #couldofbeenbetter"

[sPOLIER]Just got off N:ST, good pre show and a great drop! We were quite nervous as to what would happen ;)[/sPOLIER]

Mate you're spelling 'spoiler' wrong ^_^

Reading some of the comments about it being a let-down, I'm really not sure what to think. While sure it is probably too short like most stuff recently, I personally would kill for an experience ride like this at Thorpe even if the ride itself isn't quite as strong as it could be - perhaps Alton's clientèle are just too used to nice experience rides because it would be such a nice relief at Thorpe to break up the plain ride-ride-ride thing we have. Not that I don't still love Swarm you understand ^_^