London Meetup - Saturday 5th January 2013

Marc

It's the Wednesday after the meet - which means part 3 is here. We left part 2 showing the amount of love for Boris Johnson, let's continue our journey through Madame Tussauds... :wub:

Myself & Mer always have trouble deciding between good and evil, so spent a bit of time speculating :ph34r:

IMG_0670_zpsdb5e35e5.jpg

Meanwhile Tommy was playing a game showing off his reflexes - How triumphant he looks :glare:

IMG_0668_zps609083b3.jpg

However after all this, Myself & Mer finished speculating and kidnapped everyone into the taxi! :o

IMG_0672_zps1a947a45.jpg

You may be surprised with the kidnap but it was all predicted in the stars :mellow:

IMG_0677_zps43af8023.jpg

However detective Luke, was on our case and managed to save the day and got photographic evidence of the kidnap :)

IMG_0683_zpse016e3e3.jpg

Who just so happened to work for Nelson who oversaw the whole investigation ;)

IMG_0679_zps6d8023fd.jpg

This resulted in the rest of TPMs freedom and they were left to enjoy the Spirit Of London :D

IMG_0684_zps0f53b5a7.jpg

After the kidnap, the boys play with their toys, to recover and have lots of fun! :P

IMG_0685_zps63c3662c.jpg

After he had finished the investigation, Luke_A did too :closedeyes:

IMG_0686_zpsfcbe1814.jpg

This left Mer extremely unimpressed :angry2:

IMG_0689_zps65c8d57f.jpg

Join me tomorrow, when the adventure continues after Madame Tussauds and some more people come to play! :blush:

Just wanted to thank everyone for the meet on Saturday. From the ignoring of the viewing experience on the Eye and essentially talking about Disney for half an hour, to being utterly bemused by the Dungeons it was great to see you all again. Was admirable how we all managed to stick together so well for the trip too. :)

A bit delayed today I'm afraid as I've been sorting out Carpet Laying & Wall Building at work! However welcome to the penultimate post for the TPM London Meet. What will our TPM adventurers face today, especially as we last left it with a very disappointed Mer! :unsure:

Why Nando's of course! And this being the first photo where the entire group (at that point) were all seen together :D

IMG_0690_zpscedca20c.jpg

After the gorgeous Nando's meal, we made our way to the London Dungeons - But Mer was still hungry :o

IMG_0692_zps3ab3028d.jpg

However she then choked and went into one of her giggle fits whilst thinking about onion rings... :P

IMG_0691_zpsb3d77c20.jpg

Everyone was really excited for the dungeons and will most likely be the last time in it's old location for most. Don't Fret Tommy & Dan9 :(

IMG_0693_zps9bd4f079.jpg

How of course - sadly no photo's can be taken in the dungeons as it's mysterious! But we do however have one 'sinister' photo :ph34r:

IMG_0696_zps70c65baa.jpg

After the dungeons we made our way to Winter Wonderland and Luke_A & Mer LOVE this queueline for teh Wild Maus :wub:

IMG_0703_zps747b9f2b.jpg

OMG Look who's arrived it's Pluk! Steady boy you don't want to fall now... :blink:

IMG_0701_zps4635926d.jpg

Boy George even Jaymie has appeared in this queueline - where's the mouse hole ;)

IMG_0702_zpsb8acfd95.jpg

Due to all the excitement of these new arrivals it sends Tommy all in a spin! :wacko:

IMG_0704_zpse76731d9.jpg

However too much spinning can make you sick you know :mellow:

IMG_0705_zpsf828622f.jpg

There it is, a delayed rushed job of Part 4 but still with it's quirkyness - Join me tomorrow when the final part of our story is released and the Official Group Photo will be there for all to see :lol:

Hello and welcome back to the conclusion of our story - and also to my first ever double post :o Who will we meet in the final chapter of the TPM London Meet?

Before we continue, Jaymie, Myself & Mer would like to raise a glass to all the fantastic people who came & for also sticking together for the WHOLE day :D

IMG_0706_zpsa0a7a1fa.jpg

Look who it is - It's Mia-Louise - So that's where she has been hiding :ph34r:

IMG_0716_zps59697d65.jpg

Mer, Myself & Mark9 naturally break out into a celebratory dance to mark the occasion :)

IMG_0712_zpsdfe7bdd3.jpg

Mia-Louise always one to quickly aquaint herself starts wrapping her legs around Tommy :P

IMG_0718_zps10576e92.jpg

I am completely terrified to witness this and wonder who's next... ;)

IMG_0709_zps2be62a59.jpg

To calm myself down, I moved everyone onto Winter Wonderlands very own Tower Of Terror :blink:

IMG_0721_zps750c270a.jpg

Mer9, Pluk & Luke_A even thought it was better than the real version! :unsure:

IMG_0720_zpsbe546ab7.jpg

After the 'Tower of Terror' we needed to calm down so back to the waltzer & carousel bar for what is my favourite photo of the whole meet ^_^

IMG_0714_zps7c30fef9.jpg

You may have noticed Marc didn't turn up so before we departed we hunted him down and gave him what he deserved :angry: Detective Luke_A couldn't stop us!

IMG_0695_zpsf588abab.jpg

And finally the photo where every single person who attended appears in so your Official Group Photo is :blush:

IMG_0699_zps19ca0b24.jpg

I can't thank the people who attended enough for sticking together and I for one thouroughly enjoyed myself and really cannot wait for Guildford now to collect even more memories. For those who have not yet come to a meet, I hope these past photo's have shown a little insight into what we get up to. If you want to see a few more photos you will see them on my Facebook page and I see a lot of tagging has already been going on - at least that's one less job to do :lol: Now for quite a few of you - I will see you next month! :wub:

Watch the Mania Trip Forum section this weekend for a special announcement :excl:

Fantastic trip report Peaj! I'm utter more jealous I missed out on this meet! And I cannot wait till I get to a meet of my own! Carry on doing these reports after each meet! Its a lovely way for the people who have been to reflect and others to see what a TPM meet is all about! :wub:

And yes! Onto Guildford, though I shall not be attending (yes, you can all cry now ;)) I cannot wait to see what you TPMer's get up too! :P