Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

you are Correct 1. I did indeed Fracture my arm after falling of a Pink climbable Hippo.

2. I did own a pet crayfish well In fact we had two but they both died at the end of two years

and the lie was most certainly 3. Why I used to own 4 cats but two died in the past 2 years so now I have two

• 5 months later...

Nope! 1 was in fact the lie as it was my Dad who kept bumping into him. The first couple were at random music gigs he had done but then he and I kept seeing him at these film screenings we go to! XD

Though it may sound odd I do basically only drink water or milk, I have no idea why I just detest the taste of everything else. It saves me money and keeps your teeth healthy though :P

In school I took part in this study thing were I gave blood and it's been used in an extensive research study based on children, I did it ages and ages ago and got a letter a month or so ago asking about further usage of my blood XD

So there you have it, an insight into me :P Who's next for the liars game?