Lie to Me - Forum Game

MarkC

JOSH C IS CORRECT :P

Actually 3 is the lie (Inferno Martin wins). Unfortunately I never went on a (proper) school music tour in my time, but my sixth form school did the year after I left :P

2/ I did watch Robot Wars at Wembley stadium and it was great fun. Had to support one side of the different battle thingies.

1/ I did do work inspiration at ITV back in 2011 for a week. Got too see TV sets such as Daybreak & this morning plus even got to see a few familiar faces such as Bradley Walsh & Keith Lemon.

• 2 months later...

1 was the lie. I have NONE to complete before the year is out! :D (save for the one I'm assuming has been marked, just won't be confirmed til Monday)

2. True. At least SAW is more my kind of ride, featuring a bit of theatre (ie. the indoor section) and great themeing, combined with an intense ride experience, whereas THE SWARM is OK for a ride, but then

again it doesn't have the same qualities as SAW.

3. Slightly concerning...but true. I had my first op on my jaw when I was 9...and since then I've had four others on the same thing. (I'll always remain traumatised by my last one in January, where I was ill following the op for such a long period of time that I had to spend the night in the hospital ward...accompanied by the endless bleeps from machines/patients making noises etc. etc. etc. :bad:)

Fire away, Emily! :)

1) My first ever inversion on a ride was on Slammer.

2) At the time of writing I am sitting watching tv one sweet away from finishing a box of celebrations... Which means I've eaten the whole box in two days.

3) My mum has gone out more times than me this week. I feel like a hermit.