Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Thorpe Park Mania Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

08newmanb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 08newmanb

  1. 08newmanb replied to Artie's topic in The Past
    well I don’t know what’s the main problem with the sky swat? Was it the restraints? The rotor which rotates riders? Or was it the lift that lifts the ride?
  2. 08newmanb replied to Artie's topic in The Past
    Maybe a new version of the sky swat perhaps, by maybe a different manufacturer
  3. 08newmanb replied to Garyy's topic in The Past
    You might wanna check this out! (https://www.roblox.com/games/1992534205/Loggers-Leap) Brings back the memory!
  4. Unless I can get a newer version of the ride perhaps.
  5. And besides, to make Knightmare more appealing, why not have its old theming back in Koba Portopialand in Japan, as BMRX (Or Bavarian Mountain Railroad). Take the link for example (https://www.google.com/search?q=bmrx+kobe&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiE9cqbtO3gAhV7VBUIHUnVDBMQ_AUIDygC&biw=1280&bih=907) And I would make it themed to a dark legend that was long forgotten since the middle ages, maybe Transylvanian/Gothic like perhaps. What do you think of that?
  6. Heheh. No! (Not in the dustbins.)
  7. Yeah!
  8. Oh, and what if I returned Eclipse (Ferris Wheel) back to the island, and use all IMAScore music of Lost City (Lost City, The Power of Ten, An Ancient Force, Secrets in the Ruins), as a whole music piece for the queue line. And I would return the old soundtrack back to Colossus, and the ambience back to Zodiac, Vortex, Quantum and Rush. Won't that be nice as well?
  9. But what if... I can use Inferno Reigns (IMAScore), as an extension for the original soundtrack of Nemesis inferno, so I would like to have the music with old and new together. Won't that be nice?
  10. 08newmanb replied to Garyy's topic in The Past
    Now I agree with you for this
  11. 08newmanb replied to Garyy's topic in The Past
    Lucy Van Pelt: HA! I KNEW IT!
  12. Unless I want it completely rebuilt, just like Altair!
  13. No theme, eh? I'll make it themed with a darker/medieval look, like Transylvania, like Flug Der Daemonen (Flight of the Demon) at Heide Park. Besides, I don't mind how many people will attend to the area. I would call Knightmare's area as "Dark Kingdom".
  14. Take them away.
  15. I have a solution with VR at last resort. Either change them to augmented reality, or change Galactica back to Air?
  16. Well maybe I’ll add a flat ride or two and maybe theme the area as DARK KINGDOM. How about it? You’re right. Maybe a new legacy would carry it out.
  17. Or how about, build a brand new coaster in style of Knightmare, of course, with the exact layout. Maybe Vekoma, or mack, or intimin, or zierer. Knightmare is 80 feet in height and has no inversions. You can change the top height or number of inversions, if you want to. What do you think?
  18. But what about refurbishing it?
  19. 08newmanb replied to Marc's topic in The Past
    My suggestion, have Knightmare from Camelot, completely refurbished by Zierer during next year, and then, I’ll soon have it behind the swarm and stealth, for 2020. How’s that for real?
  20. probably
  21. Check out this link... ( )
  22. My suggestion: bring the Knightmare roller coaster from the abandoned Camelot theme park, to the island, and place it, behind Swarm Island. What would you think of my suggestion? Comment if you like it. You can ask for a retheme if you want to. XD
  23. I just looked up on Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Unofficial on Facebook, and... THE BUWALDA SPINNING COASTER HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXD I thought Joseph Manning's Spinning Coaster would go for it instead, but tonight, I was wrong!
  24. I'm gutted not to see the view tower and break dance return. So sad!!!
  25. Well maybe expand the workshop, with another switchpoint, but inside the workshop. A third train is a spare train, incase another needs fixing, to reduce queueing time, just incase. Also, we can put in head cushions on each restraints, to smoothen the experience.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.