Rush

Perks

Yes yes yes. I know I know. But you're still not getting it. In the case Marc suggested, then it would be S&S's fault for not pointing out to check that specific thing. S&S may not have known, but it would still be there fault, as they should of checked these things in simulations and say to themselves "Hmm weak spot here, better have it checked regularly". I'm not gonna cary this on any further because I'm just repeating myself. Point is;- Health and Safety of guest was jeopardized. - Someone or thing must be accountable, it doesn't just 'happen'.

So you know they checked the ride that day? For a fact? You know they checked the top of the ride that day? For fact?

of course I dont.... but its a fact that they check the rides 4-5 hours before opening..

Eh? You don't know they did, but you know it for a fact? Eh?

If they have tested and checked the ride and given it the all clear then after that its up to fate.

It's not though. It would be bad protocol for not checking that specific component, which would be S&S fault.

You cant spot everything, things such as hairline cracks would be very hard to look for in general maintenance unless it was somthing they were actually looking for. I have no doubt in the abilty of the Thorpe Park engneers nor of S&S to build rides.As soon as it opens ill be on it and wont think twice either.

Eh? You don't know they did, but you know it for a fact? Eh?

well I thought it was a fact they did that every day at thorpe.. at least thats what ive been told by many a person who works at thorpe.would be a bit stupid and a COMPLETE flout of the rules if they didnt test them in the mornings now wouldnt it

Argh but thats my point! That PERHAPS just MAYBE it wasn't. Unlikely I know, but it's still a POSSIBILITY. I'm not in anyway saying any of these POSSIBILITIES are fact, I'm using them as examples to demonstrate that there is a reason for things happen, and it can't be just an 'accident'

Before I scream and go jackie chan on someone, let me make my thoughts clear. I'm merely, using, hypothetical, examples, to demonstrate, that someone, something, is accountable.Now before any of you reply in response to my posts again. Read that. And read it.

Argh but thats my point! That PERHAPS just MAYBE it wasn't. Unlikely I know, but it's still a POSSIBILITY. I'm not in anyway saying any of these POSSIBILITIES are fact, I'm using them as examples to demonstrate that there is a reason for things happen, and it can't be just an 'accident'

Chill pill :( Perhaps, maybe, possibitliy. Thats what were saying but no ones getting that.

I've read it phill...and I already know that...but it seems like you are calling us all ignorant for not listening to what you have said.. and the way you go on it seems like you are doing exactly the same thing that you are getting annoyed with us for doing

a very slim possibility phill.....I would give up that option

The possibility of maintanance and testing on Tuesday is ruled out. I went on tuesday and I usually ride Rush first. I went to Rush as soon as the park opened. I asked why it was closed and was told it will be open as soon as the engineers finish thier checks. Rush was tested that morning.

I've just read the artical by the Sun and I think they should apologies. As you can see the fence took all the damage and thorpe immediatly shut Rush down. The Sun always does this. Thorpe have a very clean safety record. Also they should point out that the ride was made in the USA and that there is a 1 in a 100,000,00 chance of it happen.

I've just read the artical by the Sun and I think they should apologies. As you can see the fence took all the damage and thorpe immediatly shut Rush down. The Sun always does this. Thorpe have a very clean safety record. Also they should point out that the ride was made in the USA and that there is a 1 in a 100,000,00 chance of it happen.

It's The Suns job to report the news. This is news, it gets reported.

As people who have an interest in the park (small generalisation, albeit this is a Thorpe Park based forum), of course we dislike the information written in the Sun, but as there was only one member of the forum who was there (may or may not be accurate) I don't think anyone could comment.After all bad news sells :(