Rush

Perks

I was there on the day of the incident and Rush opened at least 15 minutes after the gates did. It was also testing about 10 minutes before the park opened which is quite unusual as it usually opens with the park whenever I go. Maybe there was a slight problem which the engineers noticed during testing which may have been entirely resolved? Could it have been linked as well?

The ride would not have opened if that was the case.

I don't know if any of you have noticed but Swing B has also been swinging much lower than A and sometimes only getting to 90 degrees. Could that have been due to a loose part?

The ride has never been 'perfect' due to the ride arriving badly made as it was a prototype - you could even go as far as saying Thorpe is at fault for buying it as a prototype - but I am sure they got compensation for it's first few years of poor running.And the Slammer downtime has nothing to do with the Rush incident - Slammer should be back up soon!

Rush will probably be unavailable for the best part of a month and a half considering what they have to do to it - I would say they'd have it open by the start of the Summer Holidays though - they've just got to wait for new parts, the ride to be checked over and for it to open again.

The ride would not have opened if that was the case.The ride has never been 'perfect' due to the ride arriving badly made as it was a prototype - you could even go as far as saying Thorpe is at fault for buying it as a prototype - but I am sure they got compensation for it's first few years of poor running.And the Slammer downtime has nothing to do with the Rush incident - Slammer should be back up soon!

Slammer opened as planned today =]

I know what you mean the force of rush is just amazing and I love the music its all such a great ride. can any one tell me if they know that rush will be working on the 27th of june as thats when I'm going many thanksand also was it the moving bit in the end did we find out I know there was grease on the fence and from that I assume that it is but what was it any one know thanks

Have read on a few other sites that S&S have been on site and have performed low level swings of rush to look closer at the part that fell and why it fell.ALso mentions chance of major mods and we will be lucky if Rush is back for Fright Nights.Anyone know if there is likely to be any truth in this rumour.

I went today with Frankie :D Holly and Joe (but they ran off, how rude! :D:D Sexytime methinks)It was a shame to see Rush not working, the footrest is NOT back on... didn't take a picture because I'm not a freak :lol:Edit: Sorry, I have poor eyesight :D