Rush

Perks

I have never been afraid of any rollercoaster (except Montu, coz I had just ate)Coasters are set on a determined path, where on rides lik slammer, not reliI'd go on slammer or samurai but just feels vulnerable. But its safe to know that there are DEEP SEATS:

I'd go on slammer or samurai but just feels vulnerable. But its safe to know that there are DEEP SEATS:Deep seats, the seats have a inwards, its not like a normal seat like Vortex, you actually are sitting in the seat, whilst not on it

I think we all know between the different seat styles...And do you really have to talk about poo?Just to contribute to this topic, I love Rush. It's a very good ride.

Yeh Martin, thats what annoys me too, my sis bf nearly fell of a pirate ship and if his dad didnt pull him up, he'd be deadTBH, I didnt actually know before chaz told me? about the deep seatsI supposed I could give slammer, rush and samurai a try, but if anything happens > forget 2009, my ghost will come for you allmuahahah :D (evil witch laugh)

Yeh Martin, thats what annoys me too, my sis bf nearly fell of a pirate ship and if his dad didnt pull him up, he'd be dead

The only way you can fall off a pirate ship is by seriously pratting about.. so it'd be his fault (and he'd have to literally climb out of the seat and not hold onto anything to fall off ;)

One of the swings is normally not in operation. Its become the norm for rush. They only had both running last season for a bit. And when it opened. But I have rarely seen both working.

Erm Rush was on 2 swings for like, nearly the whole of 2007.