Fright Nights and Annual Pass?

ThaliaKleio

Question

They have said that they'll be releasing the online pre booking for passes soon so when that's up you'll be able to book online :)

She won't have her pass number though which is necessary to book the tickets.

okay so does that means I have to hope on the day that its not booked? were going up for the weekend as it takes half a day travelling there and back from home so we can only go on one day. We are going up on sunday october the 20th is this likely to be fully booked.

Sunday no defiantly not you should be fine as Sundays at FN are always quiet.

Quick question about booking an Annual Pass ticket for FN...

When booking here, it says that Premium passholders do not need to pay the £5 event charge. Does anyone know if we can we just turn up with our passes and be let in without booking a ticket online?

I remember last year Premium pass holders had to fill in a form so that we could print off an entry ticket to be given at the entrance. No charge though. Wonder if they will do the same again this year.

For standard pass holders it was a complete joke last year. Book online, pay online then premium pass holders could show they had booked at the gate and walk in, but standard pass holders were forced to go back to the ticket booth to show their credit/debit card to be handed a ticket which was torn up 30 seconds later when you we through the main gate.

got my tickets, it allows you to put your name in the box if you don't have a pass number and then pick up the tickets and the pass on the day! good news for me!! I didn't go last year but went the year before and we picked our tickets up from the annual pass office without having to wait in the main queue? is that not the way anymore?

God still waiting for the premuim pass option..... How can everyday people book tickets and standard pass holders can book yet you pay extra for the privilege of being a premium pass holder and you STILL can't book?! What's up with that?!

I appreciate that it is annoying, but once there is the option all you have to do is confirm your attendance and then print off a ticket (if it's the same setup as last year) so it's not that complicated.

For all we know they might not be making premium holders book it this year.

No reply to my emails to Thorpe about this very issue, maybe unlikely, but interesting if the more popular dates sell out before they get this sorted. Is it worth a post in the questions to Thorpe, how reliable are the responses? Apologies if already there, not looked myself.

Ok so called Merlin about whether there will be a pre-booking for premium AP holders or if we just turn up on the nights we want to go and they said it will be pre booking again and won't be avaliable until towards the end of the month AND premium holders will be guaranteed entry as I said about general public and standard AP holders being a me to book from a couple of weeks ago.

Also asked when AP preview night can be booked as its under 3 weeks away and they said its defo Friday 4 October and again probably towards the end of the month that you can book but to keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter.

So pretty much what you guys said but nice to hear from them personally instead of assumptions x

Also asked when AP preview night can be booked as its under 3 weeks away and they said its defo Friday 4 October and again probably towards the end of the month that you can book but to keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter.

4th October!? Why a School day!?

Edited by Ricky
Swearing