Crouch End, Haringey, Norf Landan.

The most middle class yummy mummy area and I hate it. We are surrounded by Tottenham, Finsbury Park and Finchley though - so my school is incredibly diverse, which is great!

Another positive is that it's a 15 minute walk from my house to the Emirates. 

8 minutes ago, Amarghh said:

Near Taunton in Somerset! Trac'orrrrs an' all down here.

I lived in Bristol for a bit, quite like Somerset, good if you like Cider aswell!

7 hours ago, Amarghh said:

Near Taunton in Somerset! Trac'orrrrs an' all down here.

My mum's friend used to live in Taunton and we would go there allllll the time. It was a massive house with a hot tub, a swimming pool in a conservatory, a trampoline, and a huge garden, but then she sold it and moved to Scotland and left everything there. I loved Taunton, still probably one of my favourite parts of the country.

Home is just next to Dartford (not that I take much pride in it. Most people only know here because of nightmare that is the dartford crossing *sigh*), living at uni during term time in Hertfordshire at the moment though!

I live in Farnham in Surrey which is possibly the most boring town.....ever.  No cinema or anything mildly entertaining unless you enjoy scabby skateboard parks.  We don't even have a McDonalds or Burger King :pardon:

On 07/02/2017 at 8:27 PM, Han30 said:

I live in Farnham in Surrey which is possibly the most boring town.....ever.  No cinema or anything mildly entertaining unless you enjoy scabby skateboard parks.  We don't even have a McDonalds or Burger King :pardon:

How do you survive!? Don't think I could live without a McDonald's or BK :o :')

Southsea now for 3 and a half years after living in Farnborough & Camberley the rest of my life - I don't miss home one jot to be honest, there's always something going on in Southsea/Portsmouth - free music, events, markets, arts and craft events... then there's a great community of local independent businesses (pubs, restaurants etc.) that I'm proud to know as friends. Portsmouth has a bit of a bad rep but I honestly love it here. Having the sea at the end of my road and Southsea Common 15 minutes away... plus Victorious Festival every year, I just love it :wub:

Oh and and it's considerably cheaper than home too! It's things like takeaways and taxis where you notice it - at home I'd never ever get a taxi but round here there's so much competition (even more so with Uber too) that it's cheaper if there's 2 of you to get a taxi than get a bus! :D

I live in my home, which is next door to my neighbours house which is next door to mine.

Second homes include:

Chessington

Legoland

Inferno's cave

The Chessington South Train Line

The midlands 

TGI Fridays 

Disney Land Paris

The Metropolitan Line