Songs And Lyrics

Cringle

Katy Perry - Hot 'N' Cold :(You, change your mind Like a girl changes clothes Yeah, you, PMS like a bitch I would know 'Yeah, you always think, Always speak cryptically I should know That you're no good for me.'Cause you're hot then you're cold You're yes then you're no You're in then you're out You're up then you're down You're wrong when it's right It's black and it's white We fight, we break up We kiss, we make up You don't really wanna stay, no But you don't really wanna go, oh 'Cause you're hot then you're cold You're yes then you're no You're in then you're out You're up then you're down We, used to be just like twins, so in sync The same energy now's a dead battery Used to laugh 'bout nothing Now you're plain boring I should know That you're not gonna change. 'Cause you're hot then you're cold You're yes then you're no You're in then you're out You're up then you're down You're wrong when it's right It's black and it's white We fight, we break up We kiss, we make up You don't really wanna stay, no But you don't really wanna go, oh Someone call the doctor Got a case of a love bipolar Stuck on a rollercoaster Can't get off this ride You change your mind Like a girl changes clothes 'Cause you're hot then you're cold You're yes then you're no You're in then you're out You're up then you're down You're wrong when it's right It's black and it's white We fight, we break up We kiss, we make up You don't really wanna stay, no But you don't really wanna go, oh 'Cause you're hot then you're cold You're yes then you're no You're in then you're out You're up then you're down, down, down, down...

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would we do Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble All I want to do is tell you I love you That's when I start promising the world to A brand new girl I don't even know yet Next thing she's wearing my Rolex ! What would we do Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble What would we do Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble All I want to do is tell you I love you All I want to do is tell you I love you That's when I start promising the world to A brand new girl I don't even know yet Next thing she's wearing my Rolex ! Too much champs, don't know where my phone is Here's my number, she already knows it This chapter's a lot, better close it Just a look in her eye was so evil Wiley's a party guy and she knows it What would we do Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble All I want to do is tell you I love you That's when I start promising the world to A brand new girl I don't even know yet Next thing she's wearing my Rolex ! What would we do Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble All I want to do is tell you I love you That's when I start promising the world to A brand new girl I don't even know yet Next thing she's wearing my Rolex ! What would we do Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble What would we do Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble All I want to do is tell you I love you All I want to do is tell you I love you That's when I start promising the world to A brand new girl I don't even know yet Too much champs, don't know where my phone is Here's my number, she already knows it This chapter's a lot, better close it Just a look in her eye was so evil Wiley's a party guy and she knows it What would we do Usually drink, usually dance, usually bubble All I want to do is tell you I love you That's when I start promising the world to A brand new girl I don't even know yet Next thing she's wearing my Rolex ! Waste Song :(

P!nk -Sober (probably her next single!)I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudestOr the girl who never wants to be aloneI don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the morning'Cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be homeAahh, the sun is blindingI stayed up againOohh, I am findingThat's not the way I want my story to endI'm safeUp highNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party's over?No painInsideYou're my protectionBut how do I feel this good sober?I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the silence...The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truthPlease don't tell me that we had that conversationWhen I won't remember, save your breath, 'cause what's the use?Aahh, the night is callingAnd it whispers to me softly, "come and play"Aahh, I am fallingAnd if I let myself go, I'm the only one to blameI'm safeUp highNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party's over?No painInsideYou're like perfectionBut how do I feel this good sober?I'm comin' downComin' downComin' downSpinnin' roundSpinnin' roundSpinnin' roundLooking for myself.. SoberComin' downComin' downComin' downSpinnin' roundSpinnin' roundSpinnin' roundLooking for myself.. SoberWhen it's good, then it's good, it's so good, 'till it goes badTill you're trying to find the you that you once hadI have hurt myself, cried,Never againBroken down in agonyAnd just trying to find a friendI'm safeUp highNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party's over?No painInsideYou're like perfectionBut how do I feel this good sober?I'm safeUp highNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party's over?No painInsideYou're like perfectionBut how do I feel this good sober?How do I feel this good sober?

Take That- Reach OutIf our arms were reaching outIf our words could onlybridge the doubtWill we lose this chance again?Strange roads with different signsDon't even know where we divideAre you my enemy or my friend?'Cause I don't know youAnd you don't know meIt's the same sun risingWe all just look to the skyIf we tryWe can work it out somehowIf you don't know meAnd I don't know youHow can we be fightingWe're all connected-It's trueReaching outIt's only love that pulls us throughIt's only love that pulls us throughWe all grieve in different waysIf one tear could wash away the painWe're all free to havethe faith we believeYeahThe world sleeps at different timesWith one turn your dayis now my nightWe all live sharing theair that we breathe[ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/bMX ]'Cause I don't know youAnd you don't know meIt's the same sun risingWe all just look to the skyIf we tryWe can work it out somehowIf you don't know meAnd I don't know youHow can we be fightingWe're all connected-It's trueReaching outIt's only love that pulls us throughReaching out, reaching highReaching outTouching you, touching meIf our arms were reaching outIf our words could onlybridge the doubt'Cause I don't know youAnd you don't know meIt's the same sun risingWe all just look to the skyIf we tryWe can work it out somehowIf you don't know meAnd I don't know youHow can we be fightingWe're all connected-It's trueReaching outIt's only love that pulls us throughReaching out, reaching highReaching outTouching you, touching meReaching outIt's only love that pulls us through

Superman - Lazlo Bane ('tis the Scrubs theme song)Out the door just in timeHead down the 405Gotta meet the new boss by 8 amThe phone rings in the carThe wife is working hardShe's running late tonight againWellI know what I've been toldYou gotta work to feed the soulBut I can't do this all on my ownNo I'm no, I'm no SupermanI'm no SupermanYou've got your love onlineYou think you're doing fineBut you're just plugged into the wallAnd that deck of tarot cardsWon't get you very farThere ain't no hand to break your fallWellI know what I've been toldYou gotta know just when to foldBut I can't do this all on my ownNo I'm no, I'm no SupermanI'm no SupermanThat's rightYou've crossed the finish lineWon the race but lost your mindWas it worth it after allI need you here with meCause love is all we needJust take a hold of the hand that breaks the fallWell I know what I've been toldGotta break free to break the mouldBut I can't do this all on my ownNo I can't do this all on my ownI know that I'm noSupermanI'm no SupermanI'm no SupermanSomeday we'll be togetherI'm no SupermanSomedaySomeday we'll be togetherSomedayI'm no Superman

Hot 'N Cold is amazing XDLive Your Life - T.I. Feat Riri... but forget the T.I. bit, awfulness.You're gonna be a shining star, in fancy clothes, and fancy ca-ars. And then you'll see, you're gonna go far, Cause everyone knows, just who you are-are. So live your life, ay ay ay. You steady chasing that paper, Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay. Aint got no time for no hatas Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay. No telling where it'll take ya, Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay. Cause I'm a paper chaser Just living my life (Ay!), my life (Oh!), my life (Ay!), my life(Oh!), just living my life (Ay!), my life (Oh!), my life (Ay!), my life(Oh!), So live your life Got everybody watching what I do come walk in my shoes and see the way I'm livin if you really want to got my mind on my money and I'm not goin awaaay So keep on getting ya paper and keep on climbing look in the mirror and keep on shinin' til the game ends til the clock stop we gonna post up on the top spot Living the life, the life In a brand new city got my whole team with me The life, my life I do it how I wanna do I'm living my life, my life I will neva lose I'm living my life, my life And I'm not stopping Mia hee, mia haa, mia hoo, mia ha ha Mia hee, mia haa, mia hoo, mia ha ha

I actually like that song.*Hides in the corner*.Heres a song I'm liking a lot at the moment. Platnum - Love Shy (Thinking About You).Heyah Heyah Heyah Heyah Hey, I'm thinking about you, I'm a love shy babe got to got to get together be strong cuz I know our love will be coming and I won't be love shy anymore Sometimes I run when I wanna stay, Cause of the life that were living, You gotta watch what your saying, And when I see you I wanna hide, I'm a little afraid of the feeling, But what you you want your losing And deep inside is a love, Calling out your name, But I'm not the kinda boy, To pay the price that you say, Don't think that I don't wanna get involved with you, Cause all I wanna do is try to understand baby, Heyah Heyah Heyah Heyah Hey, I'm thinking about you, I'm a love-shy babe got to got to get together be strong cuz I know our love will be coming and I won't be love-shy anymore Try to be patient I know its hard, But what do you want from a writer, Who's still kinda single, And when you think of attention straight, Remember the love is a waiter, Cause its a life don't confuse it You know I spend the first Saturday nights, In the telephone where I can get in touch and then say things, For the emotion takes my mind out all the time, For now the sun is shining I wont be love shy anymore, Heyah Heyah Heyah Heyah Hey, I'm thinking about you, I'm a love-shy babe got to got to get together be strong cuz I know our love will be coming and I won't be love-shy anymore Heyah Heyah Heyah Heyah Hey, I'm thinking about you, I'm a love-shy babe got to got to get together be strong cuz I know our love will be coming and I won't be love-shy anymore

I like the NUMA NUMA bit of that song ^. The T.I. 1Rihanna- Rehab[Verse 1:]Baby, babyWhen we first metI never felt something so strongYou were like my loverAnd my best friendAll wrapped into oneWith a ribbon on itAnd all of a suddenWhen you leftI didn't know how to followIt's like a shotThat spun me aroundAnd now my heart leftI feel so empty and hollow[Pre Chorus:]And I'll never give myself to anotherThe way I gave it to youDon't even recognizeThe ways you hit meDo you?It's gonna take a miracle to bring me backAnd you're the one to blame[Chorus:]And now I feel like, ohYou're the reasonWhy I'm thinkingI don't wanna smoke allThese cigarettes no moreI guess this is what I getFor wishful thinkingShould've never let you into my doorNext time you wanna go on and leaveI should just let you go on and do itCause now I'm using like I bleedIt's like I checked into rehabBaby you're my deceaseIt's like I checked into rehabBaby you're my diseaseI gotta check into rehab'Cause baby you're my diseaseI gotta check into rehab'Cause baby you're my disease[Verse 2:]Damn, Ain't it crazy When you're love swept?You'll do anythingFor the one you love'Cause anytimeThat you needed meI'd be thereIt's likeYou were my favorite drugThe only problem isThat you was using meIn a different wayThat I was using youBut now that I knowThat it's not meant to beYou gotta goI gotta win myself over you

Womanizer - Britney Spears : Proud to have it as my text ringtone :) . ListenSuperstarWhere you from, how's it going?I know youGotta clue, what you're doing?You can play brand new to all the other chicks out hereBut I know what you are, what you are, babyLook at youGettin' more than just a re-upBaby, youGot all the puppets with their strings upFakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'emI know what you are, what you are, babyWomanizer, Woman-Womanizer You're a womanizer, Oh womanizer, Oh you're a womanizer, babyYou, you, you areYou, you, you areWomanizer, womanizer, womanizerBoy, don't try to frontI, I know just-just what you are, are, are (x2)(You) You got me going(You) You're oh so charming(You) But I can't do it(You) WomanizerBoy, don't try to frontI, I know just-just what you are, are, are (x2)(You) You say I'm crazy(You) I got your crazy(You) Your nothing but a(You) WomanizerDaddy-OYou got the swagger of a championToo bad for youJust can't find the right companionI guess when you have one too many, makes it hardIt could be easy, who you are, that's just who you are babyLollipopMust mistake me as a suckerTo think that IWould be a victim not anotherSay it, play it how you wannaBut no way I'm ever gonna fall for you, never you, babyWomanizer, Woman-Womanizer You're a womanizer, Oh womanizer, Oh you're a womanizer, babyYou, you, you areYou, you, you areWomanizer, womanizer, womanizerBoy, don't try to frontI, I know just-just what you are, are, are (x2)(You) You got me going(You) You're oh so charming(You) But I can't do it(You) WomanizerBoy, don't try to frontI, I know just-just what you are, are, are (x2)(You) You say I'm crazy(You) I got your crazy(You) Your nothing but a(You) WomanizerMaybe if we both lived in a different worldIt would be all good, and maybe I could be ya girlBut I can't 'cause we don'tWomanizer, Woman-Womanizer You're a womanizer, Oh womanizer, Oh you're a womanizer, babyYou, you, you areYou, you, you areWomanizer, womanizer, womanizerBoy, don't try to frontI, I know just-just what you are, are, are (x2)(You) You got me going(You) You're oh so charming(You) But I can't do it(You) WomanizerBoy, don't try to frontI, I know just-just what you are, are, are (x2)(You) You say I'm crazy(You) I got your crazy(You) Your nothing but a(You) WomanizerBoy, don't try to frontI, I know just-just what you are, are, are (x2)Womanizer, Woman-Womanizer You're a womanizer, Oh womanizer, Oh you're a womanizer, baby

Bottle Pop: Pussycat Dolls Ft. Snoop Dogg (Link)Going to be their new single in Jan 09[snoop Dogg] Tip Top, Drip Drop, Bottle's Pop, Lips Lock, Hips Rock, Dont Stop, Big Snoop Dogg Is Back On The Block P.C.Disney Shake That Thing To This Beat Taste Like Brandi Shape Like Landi Sweet Like Candy Candy Candy All them other models bottling Like mamas bottle tasty If you pop my bottle all them models gonna hate me [Chorus] When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop (Shake Me) Every girl dreams of putting herself in pearls Wanna be the fast driver of a shiny car But are good girls suddenly the bad girls just because they wanna be a movie star [Chorus] When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop (Shake Me) When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop (Shake Me) Every girl feels this world belongs to her No matter who make her purr she's a super star Now the worry is us my girl with curves That'll make you smell the burn when her bottle pops [Chrous] When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop (Shake Me) When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop (Shake Me) [snoop Dogg]: Pass the fifth, I pass it back Turn around lil mama got ass in the back See its a fact a bottle of pop if you shake it, then drop it like its hot Time is money and money is time and if you with me all your money is mine yup yup, do it to deaf Is it true that you get wet wet wet? When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop (Shake Me) When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop (Shake Me) You turn me on You shake me up So don't cha wanna take me? Just because I'm the chosen one Oh them models gonna hate me All them other models bottling Like mamas bottle tasty If you pop my bottle all them models gonna hate me [Chorus] When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop (Shake Me) When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop (Shake Me) When my bottle pop (Shake Me) [Chorus] When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop (Shake Me) When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop When my bottle pop (Shake Me)

Are you talking to me? LOL.Rihanna can stand under my umbrella ANY day.

No no hes talking to me.Lol.Well I sort of find that some songs were meant to be performed by one gender and others were meant to be performed by others, sometimes it kills it a bit when another group try to re-do a version of it. I'd dread to see Snow Patrol do a reendition of Bleeding Love. :) . I quite like Leona Lewis though, just don't personally think a song like Run would be right for her. Maybe cause I'm so used to listeneing to the Snow Patrol version though.

Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip - Letter from GodThis is a letter, from God to man:Hey there. How's it going?Long time, no see.I know I haven't been around much lately,But it didn't seem like you wanted me to be.The last time I sent down a message,you nailed it to the cross, so I figure,I'd just leave you to it.And let you be your own boss.But I've been keeping an eye on you, I have, and it's amazing how you've grown.All your technological advances and the problems you've overthrown.And all the beautiful art you've created with such grace and such finessbut I must admit there are a few things that, I'm afraid, have impressed me less.So I'm writing to apologise for all the horrors committed in my name,although it was never what I intended, I feel I should take my share of the blame.A lot of good I tried to do was corrupted when orgnanised religion got into full swing,what I thought were quite clear messages were taken to unusual extremes.My teachings where taken out of context to meet the agendas of others,interpretations were taken in many different ways and hidden meanings "discovered"Religion became a tool for the weak to control the strong,with all these new morals and ethics survival of the fittest was gone.No longer could the biggest man simply take what ever he needed,because damnation was the price if certain rules were not heeded.Some of the deeds committed in my name just make me wonder where I went wrong,back at the start when I "created" all of this, the foundations seemed so strong.See all the elements were already here, long befor I began,I just kind of put them all together, I didn't really thing out a long term plan.I made the sun an appropriate distance and laid the stars across the sky,so you could navigate the globe or simply watch a sunrise.I covered the earth with plants and fruits, some for sustenance and some for beauty,and made the sun shine and clouds rain, so that maintenance wasn't your duty.I tried to give each creature its own attributes but without making them enveloped,I gave you all your own space to grow and, in your own way, space to develop.I didn't know that such development would cuase rifts and jealousy,cause you to war against each other and leave marks on this planet indelibly.You see, I wasn't the creator, I was more the curator of nature,and I want to set things straight with homosexuals right now: I DON'T HATE YA!I was a simple being that happend to be the first to yield such powers,but I just laid the ground, it was you that built the towers.It was you that invented bombs and the fear that comes with them,and it was you that invented money, and the corrupt economic systems.You invented terms like "Just wars" and terms like "Friendly Fire",and it was you that didn't know when to stop digging deeper and when stop building higher.It was you that exhausted the resources I carefully laid out on this earth,and it was you that even saw these problems coming but accredited them little worth.It was you that used my teachings for your own personal gainand it was you that committed such tragedies, even if they were in my name.So I apologise for any mistakes I made and for when my words were misconstrued,but this apology is to mother nature BECAUSE I CREATED YOU!Tehe :)

• 2 weeks later...

Because it rocks. The Saturdays - UpGo, go, go,It's time to make a move and we both know,It's time to step it up a notch,I'm ready to lose touch,Baby boy,Go, go, go.This is the crossing at the main intersection,Up is where we go from here,Finest selection,This could take us anywhere,I don't want protection,Life is better off the line, ine, ine...I'm ready for the lift up,Keep steady beat,'Cos I'm ready for the big jump,Keep up with me,If you lose me then you know, you're just a bit too slow,I only go,Up. Up.I'm ready to be in control and the ground isn't good enough for me,I know where to find what I want and I'm gonna keep on,Keep on,Up. Up.No turns now,We're going straight,You better hold on tight,'Cos if you fall you're on your own,'Cos I'm gonna go on,No, no, no turns now.This is the final call for all destinations,This is where you're in or out,No hesitation, this is not the time for doubts,Make your decision,Are you on or off the line, ine, ine... ?I'm ready for the lift up, keep steady beat,'Cos I'm ready for the big jump, keep up with me,If you lose me then you know, you're just a bit too slow,I only go,Up. Up.I'm ready to be in control and the ground isn't good enough for me,I know where to find what I want and I'm gonna keep on,Keep on,Up. Up.[Vanessa]This is the crossing at the main intersection,Up is where we go from here,Finest selection,This could take us anywhere,I don't want protection,Life is better off the line, ine, ine...(Ooh)[All]I'm ready for the lift up, keep steady beat,'Cos I'm ready for the big jump, keep up with me,If you lose me then you know, you're just a bit too slow,I only go,Up. Up.I'm ready to be in control and the ground isn't good enough for me,I know where to find what I want and I'm gonna keep on,Keep on,Up. Up.