Parks, Rides And Coaster News

MikeC

Silver Star fits perfectly down the middle of EP's car park - a simple out and back. Sure, it would be better if every inch was themed - but the car park was altered and adjusted so that the ride fitted perfectly. It isn't just "shoved" on 1/4 of the car park, with bays and the lot underneath.

I love that most parks want to keep a large car park, but not six flags. I can imagine the development meetings now:"ok guys, where we gonna stick this thing?""uhhhh, we could put it on the car park?""BRILLIANT!"

Better tell towers, who keep invading car parking space with hotels, golf, Air, and then future plans of expansion using the Air carpark... :D

True, though the point made in mind was reducing car parking capacity. Something towers actively like to do!Then again, it's always surprised me as to why towers had such a stupidly massive carpark to start off with, and that they don't need one of that size anymore.

With all the Swarm-related excitement today, you could be forgiven for forgetting that the newly improved, HD-ified, set-improved-ified, new-lighting-ified Amazing Adventures of Spiderman opened today at Islands of Adventure! From everything I've read so far it sounds stunning, and most agree it ends the battle between Spidey and Forbidden Journey once and for all. Can't wait to get on it :ph34r:

I'm not so sure, I always find it hard to say but there's just this niggling feeling in me that no matter how much I want to prefer FJ, I prefer Spidey. I don't know what it is, but I just feel like FJ has all the ingredients but still doesn't quite deliver the full package, I don't know why though. I think my mind changes each time I ride one or other of them :ph34r: But I think for whatever reason, as wrong as this may be, I'm a Spidey fan at heart. Maybe it's just the industrial superhero kinda thing just seems inherently cooler as a concept.

I think as stunning FJ is, it just lacks a full story to get involved with, it just throws everything at you in one go (spectacular).Spider-Man has a great story that guests are 'in the middle of' and it makes all the difference! However theming wise (aside from the shed) FJ and it's queue line is just stunning.