Fright Nights 2015

spoon

Just thinking..... If those carnival games are part of the big top, I don't care how long the queues are. Everyone is saying to do it at 3 to avoid the queues, but it won't be dark! That scene will lose impact during the day

True. The best time to do it would probably be about 9:30pm or so. The queues should have lowered significantly by then, but it'll still certainly look the part!

Just thinking..... If those carnival games are part of the big top, I don't care how long the queues are. Everyone is saying to do it at 3 to avoid the queues, but it won't be dark! That scene will lose impact during the day

My worry about any outside scene is that it could potentially lose atmosphere with normal guests going by over the bridge.  I'm sure it's something that's already been thought of (and it's of course still possible that there is no outside scene), but it's something which I keep having worries over!

It's true... I suspect you're just saying that to see the response, as scream is shut. But lets just say, when I've been, although it was fun, it was not scary (in the slightest). Although, like I have said, I find the London Tombs similar to FN mazes in terms of scare level and theming.

Oh sorry, it may have been a criminal thing but I had 2 people make me jump and it was quite dark. I am a huge wimp but I really want to enjoy scare attractions so I think the more I do them the more I will like them. I was fine in Blair witch last year until the final shed scene where I sh*t myself.