Fright Nights 2015

spoon

The marketing, why is it bad? Because it is perhaps the most uninteresting, unoriginal, boring, and bland photos I have ever seen.

I bet that if we hadn't heard about Containment before this announcement, there would have been pages and pages of discussion about that one image.

It comes across as uninteresting and boring because all the details have been released already; this is just the first time Thorpe have publicly advertised it.  I'm not saying it's good by any means, it's a bit meh.  It looks like it could be part of a video or something though.  You're making it out like it's as interesting as watching paint dry though?

Yeah, because it is! Containment details are already online..... so all it says is #thorpe park fright nights, containment procedure. It looks like the start of a video, in fact I was surprised (and disappointed) when it didn't do anything upon clicking. But, it tells us nothing, shows us nothing, and is just a piece of text on a screen. There isn't even the excitement of paint actually drying. That would involve more energy...

Got to agree with Spooney here, I mean we know most details already if it was a teaser I was hoping for a video or a more exciting image representing the experiance not a blank screen with a few words meaning very little ... If this was brought out before we knew about Containment then it would be great. But in all honesty what's the point of it :unsure: 

Hi Guys, The park is looking great from the pics and I'm new to fright nights.

Are all the mazes included in your entry fee except for containment.

Does anybody know how long the ride ques have been for fastrack on fright nights after dark?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

All mazes are included, yes.

What night are you thinking of going? Queues completely depend on the date you go. Queues for rides in the dark tend to be lower than queues in the day.

Yeah I'm quessing half term weekends will be busiest. I want to avoid if I can but not sure I will be able to get the other weekends.should know which weekends I'm free in the next couple of days. I want to go to the meet but not sure I'm going to free or not yet. Should know soon.

Yeah I'm quessing half term weekends will be busiest. I want to avoid if I can but not sure I will be able to get the other weekends.should know which weekends I'm free in the next couple of days. I want to go to the meet but not sure I'm going to free or not yet. Should know soon.

I also have found in my personal experience that the earlier in October you go, the better, the closer you go to Halloween the busier it usually gets. Don't quote me on that though.

Am I the only one that the new maze 'CONTAINMENT Is something to do with WC16. It's the reason nothing has been released about WC16 Yet its because they have been waiting for FRIGHT NIGHTS? I believe that the fact they have spent so much time marketing this new maze, especially that video that was released today that maybe it's a hint of what is to come next year? It's just a theory of course but I thought its something worth thinking about. 

I think if any Fright Nights maze is related to WC16 it would be The Big Top, as that is the main attraction this year.

I do think that Containment is probably related to WC16 as clowns and ringleaders aren't exactly going to 'distort your reality' and the teasers don't have much to do with a circus.

Containment hasn't really been marketed a lot, probably to keep the whole theme undercover. There are many hints to the fact that it will be based around Containment

The perfume bottle teaser could be the antidote. The pocket watch could be the fact that it is a timed escape. The whole 'surrender your mind' thing would make sense.

So I do think that Containment will be the theme of WC16

Off topic but has anyone done a backstage tour. Is it worth my money ??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Did one for Cabin last year, because we were the only ones they decided to group us with another team doing Saw so we did Cabin and saw! I personally really enjoyed it as I like that stuff, they took an actor around with us and when you go in that maze later on in the night they'll pick on you even more. You also get a cool fast pass for the maze you chose to get a tour for. You get to see where the actors hide and how they scare people so that can be a benefit. :)

Did one for Cabin last year, because we were the only ones they decided to group us with another team doing Saw so we did Cabin and saw! I personally really enjoyed it as I like that stuff, they took an actor around with us and when you go in that maze later on in the night they'll pick on you even more. You also get a cool fast pass for the maze you chose to get a tour for. You get to see where the actors hide and how they scare people so that can be a benefit. :)

when you go through are all the lights on, or does the maze operate with the effects working as it usually would??