On-ride Photos

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

This is my worst photo ever. It was my first time on Stealth and I was totally unprepared (I was think 'Brace for what?' about 2 seconds before that photo was taken):Picture:Posted Image*Me on the right and my Dad on the left. Also, the Stealth On Ride Photo has changed to just after the launch by the looks of this thread. Also, so nobody wonders, my right hand is supposed to look like that. I have something called Polands Syndrome, which doesn't hurt or anything, but does make my right hand look a little funny (as well as mean I am missing my Main Right Pectoral (Peck) muscle)! Click Here for more info. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Just to add a bit of exoticness to the topic. Here is my Space Mountain Mission 2 on-ride photo. I’m the one on the left in the back row:.Posted ImageThis is an example of my: "Oh wait, what is 3 2 1 in French again!?" face. The ride photo for Space Mountain is taken in a rather pathetic place. Just before you are locked into place in the cannon so you are losing speed when they take it.

• 1 month later...

A few of moyn.Spirit of London, MT. Bad Quality due to keyring photo:Posted ImageTidal wave with a mate, I'm the one with sunglasses, yeh phill SUNGLASSES.... *glares at Phill*:Posted ImageColossus, what a waste of a photo pass token.:Posted ImageStealth with a female friend, twas her first time....:Posted ImageExtremis at Le Dungeons. (Friend on left on the photo was pulling that face through the whole ride.... others were natural :s) :Posted Image