Kiss On A First Date?

Sheepie

Should you kiss someone on a first date?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should you kiss someone on a first date?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends (specify in reply)

It depends how much a kiss means to you imo.. depends if you only kiss people you truely love or not.. imo, you will never LOVE someone after a first date.. however I personally feel that I am talking s**t and I would do anything on first date.. not that dates aren't gay and american at all.. WHAT am I on about!

• 2 months later...

I'm new, so I'll give an opinIve never had a proper, serious gf before, had 3 gfs when I was younger but nothing for a while nor serious.With the first-date kiss thing, I'd go for a kiss on a cheek with a hug because its important that the girl feels safe and that you arent taking things too fast.Last thing u wana do is to rush things, I did that when I was younger > I'm 18.I'd, IMO, wait till I'd find the right person or someone, who you know, is going to last. If ur smart, u can sense things, :P you know tell if its going to work out> its about vibes and body language. I'd wait till a second (min) or third date (max). Dont take it fast or slow, use ur head :P

• 2 months later...

I have only had one official date and it did not end in a kiss or anything near it ha ha.I once had a walk on the beach with a guy I was really into and we had our first kiss there , it was our first time of meeting up since starting to get on.We lasted a year so I think I would again,if it felt just as right :angry:

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My girlfriend and I have been going out for 3 years now, and when I first met her she had a boyfriend. Even though she had a bf we still kissed one night when we went out. She didn't like her bf at that moment and was caught in a struggle between me and him. So, turns out she chose me. Maybe a kiss before a first date could put you in good sted :)