You Know You're A Fanperson When...

Steven G

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a fanboy when you work on a ride that has noone on it so you text a friend!

Thats what anyone does though, not really fanboys.. although if you're talking about a tussauds park and they have phone on park then thats very naughty and they obviously dont care about the place that much! Enough said.

• 2 weeks later...

You know your a fanboy when you sync your phone to play the nemesis inferno dispatch theme at the same time it does in the station

Haha I do that =] Well, I did last season 'cause I didnt like the panpipe things haha.Anyway,You know your a fanboy/girl when your on Slammer looking at the queues to see what one is the shortest [The best way tbh xD]

Haha I do that =] Well, I did last season 'cause I didnt like the panpipe things haha.Anyway,You know your a fanboy/girl when your on Slammer looking at the queues to see what one is the shortest [The best way tbh xD]

Noo.Well not on Slammer anyway, Det is the best one to do that on :D.

You know your a fanperson when on the bus you hear people talking about how their gonna ride a certain ride first or something and you correct them in telling them that the ride their on about is currently closed. Also when you spend half an hour telling someone what a certain ride is and what it does when their looking at the unavailbe rides on the notice board and they say- " ohh stealth is closed, which ones stealth?"

• 4 weeks later...